Ask the Person Below You a Question

Irl- my shoulder devil. In rotmg probably O2 because there is so much to watch out for- a lot of fun in a small group.
Marvel or DC?

DC when comics
Marvel when movies

What planet would you visit besides earth?

The Nexus.

first whitebag?

EP

Favorite type of vehicle?

I’m fond of trains.

Would you rather be a 30 ft giant or a 6 inch midget for a day?

Miget, a giant would be stuck outside and its could.

Is shatter a alcoholic

Only when he can afford it

Tundra or desert

shatter found a new job sooooo :frowning:

uh
what’s the question?

Wasn’t a question nor answer

Desert, already used to living in one.

What position do you sleep in?

I try to sleep on my back, but I always somehow end up on my side. I never sleep on my front though, ever.

Do you think we’re the only ones in the entire universe?

Theoretically, there are definitely thousands of civilizations in our galaxy. So no, I don’t question the fact that there is life outside of Earth. Whether or not we’ll meet them is a completely different story.

In your opinion, what is the most important technological achievement… um… ever?

Internet.

yep.

What is the best white bag you’ve gotten in rotmg?

I know this may sound strange, but I have to go with the dbow and doku. Though not what one would normally choose, they are technically the best items for the class. If nothing beats it, it is the “best.” I probably missed some other items (Oh, hi murky, dancing swords), but that’s fine, I’d say.

If you could choose one person in history, either alive or dead, to speak to for an hour, who would it be and why?

History is one of my passions but so many people who I enjoy to read about would be so entirely different from me I don’t know how we could even have a conversation. Someone from 500 years and myself would just be a pointless conversation.

As well as so many iconic figures being pure maniacs but I guess we would have that in common

I mean it could be very interesting but I would ultimately not want to

So I would choose my grandmother because I miss her and I could finally have my last words with her as well as her having a large impact on my life

What would you consider to be to be your favorite characteristic

Coldness. Don’t ask why.

What do you think of glassing/terraforming other planets?

Beneficial as long as it doesn’t sacrifice what we already have such as lives or crucial recourses.

Favorite bed time story?

Is The Godfather a bedtime story?

In your opinion, what is the most annoying thing that can be experienced?

In my experience and its why i dont go to see movies in theaters anymore, excessive laughter at something that does not connect with you. Last movie i saw was the last jedi and before that it was something 7 years ago or longer. Russians for instance have been the worst in the theaters ive been to

Do you have any role models, if so who?