Ask the Person Below You a Question

My grandfathers are my two role models.

On my father’s side, my grandfather was a lieutenant in the Greek Army during WWII. He fought bitterly in the mountains for several months, living on roots and small forest animals, and his house had been burned down by the Germans. In his life, he was a humble, honest man who loved his family. Nobody had anything bad to say about him, and I hope to emulate his character.

My grandfather from my mother’s side is a different story. When he was a child, his father had died in WWI. His mother remarried, and the stepfather, because my grandfather was the firstborn son, attempted to murder him throughout his life to let his children get the inheritance. My grandfather lived on the streets and taught himself various skills, like how to read. Although he has deep character flaws, most likely because of the total lack of trust he had in anyone as a child, he is one of the most determined, ambitious people I’ve known.

Going off of Tauntauned’s previous question, what would you consider your worst characteristic? Has it ever proven to be useful to you?

I think my answer has to tie into the question too. I seem to have a VERY low tolerance of the things that I dislike in other people, like avoidable idiocy, arrogance, disrespect, etc. While it does get in the way by distracting me quite a bit, it has helped in building my own morals and kept me from being a less-than-decent person.

What is the most painful thing you’ve ever had the misfortune of experiencing?

parental figures
The moment when my 5/8 Sorc died to a lava walk…

Favorite meat? (Pork, beef, lamb, etc etc)

Pork, mostly.

Do you like Bacon?

If it’s nice and fatty, and isn’t that disgusting Turkey bacon garbage. >:c

Favorite type of fries? ( steak, curly, etc etc)

Oh dude, always the salty steak fries.

I dislike fries in general, but I actually have a decent reason: They fill you up before you get to the good stuff, like the burger or steak. Fries are nothing compared to the main dish for me.

Staying on food, do you like seafood and why?

I have a love-hate relationship with seafood, most of it will make me feel nauseous but others like sushi (somewhat counts?) I love.

Would you rather be roasted by Simon Cowell or Gordon Ramsay?

I was in portugal once visiting my comrade and we watching his comrade get these barnacles and we got back to the house and i ate one and they were like their those are 400 € a kilo, its not as crazy when you see that they tie themselves off and hang off a cliff face then scrap off the barnacles
but i like all forms of seafood if anything most people find sushi nauseating
Gordon ramsay, simon cowell is a tosser

You are forming a band with 3 other members, what 3 forumers would you pick to fill these rolls

(im always wanting to answer my own questions but i shall not)

Unicorn, solo, that one dude that made music and bought subs with pixies

Always for get I have to ask one

What are you doing rn

You chose me as one of the band members? That’s really sweet! I’d play the bass or something. :smile:

Right now I’m consoling a brother who bombed a college test recently, guy hasn’t had any breaks though… so I feel bad for him.

List three of your favorite boss battle themes.

Out of these 3 which one do you like more?

A little confused as to why The Sorcerer’s Tower is considered a boss theme, but I like it the most. :smile:

ok so there’s no question…

What is the most whitebag-streak you’ve gotten in 1 day?
(so how many white bag have you gotten in 1 day)

2-3. I’m on a bit of a dry streak rn

@Mattyfatty is a legend really

Honestly can’t remember, but here’s an occurrence that sticks in my mind. Few days ago, I had an OT epic quest. I think to myself, that can’t be that bad, I’ll just finish it. For my last mark, I get a cbow. Nothing too special. I then turn in the marks for an epic chest. I almost never get whites from chests, but I’m still hoping for a rare white, like a shatts white or just something you don’t get often simply because it’s out-of-the-way. Chest pops. Lo and behold, a white bag. And it’s another cbow. Three minutes later, I get a mad robe in a lab. While three whites in a day may not be the MOST special, the circumstances are just fun. (Also remember that all this takes place in around 5 minutes)

What was your most annoying/disappointing moment in realm? (Nothing major, perhaps an inc instead of a valuable ST)

I got a csilk at school once but my rogue died before he could pick it up :angry:

What should I get from McDonald’s? Don’t go over $3

buy 1 burger and spend others on french fries or chicken nuggets
idk i dont rly like McDonalds

How many shatters do you think I have to farm until I can get my crown back?

Around two hundred complete shatts, that’s the agreed drop rate of the crown.

Similar question, what is your least favorite concept in The Shatters?