Ask the Person Below You a Question

On a return to home my grandmother had introduced to a Finnish chemist. She was incredibly intelligent, far more then me. And also stunning. We did pursue a relationship. One day when an argument was talking place one I was not participating in. So I go up and left. Called a contact about a job I was looking into was still available they said yes I took the first flight out. Never talked to them again

I don’t consider that cruel but others might. I’m not a cruel person really I do what I do and I don’t do it for no reason. I was raised to show tolerance but be decisive

What would you consider to be the perfect place to live

Canada. :smile:

You could buy any expensive, rare food or drink in the world. What do you choose to taste?

Poor delusional solosen

The oldest vodka or wine on earth

How are you in social situations? Do you enjoy human interaction

Delusional…? :worried:
For being homesick?

I’m a little weird with social situations but lean more towards no…

People I know like co-workers, and family I tend to repel from but I can have a friendly conversation with almost any stranger xD

But suppose it’s a really close friend, the ice melts and I’d stick with them no matter what…

Favorite things to do in all 4 seasons?

Damn Canadian population is out of hand

Why do you hate Canadians so much?

Because of @Shatter [ :frowning: -Shatter]

No really
My opinion on Canadians is positive since they fight Germany in ww2 and beat America in 1812

But I still like to make fun of them

@Shatter your in my top 5 list of Canadians

Fuck the seasons, play on the computer.

Opinion on Artistic license?

I’m divided on it. As what spans under artistic license. The company I work for suffers what it so on that end I think there needs to be more done about it but with other things no.

Someone people will accuse others of copying their style but their are only so many things we can do so some are bound to be similar

How would you describe your country in 1-3 words

Big, Diverse, and Memorable.

What material would you want your mug to be made of, like China, Glass, or a really sturdy plastic

China mugs are nice, even better if they have a sassy remark printed on them. :smile:

Favorite food for the holidays?

I do enjoy drinking Hot Cacao on Christmas. It warms me up, reminding me of I will never have ;-;…

Would you ever smash Shatter is his stunning… outfit :wink:

Never have what…?

Uhh… Do I have his full consent? I’m not awfully sexual, and I respect him too much to just say yes or no. Either way probably not… :cold_sweat: //

Would you?

Yes, I’m lowkey gay for him :wink:

How do you feel about hugs from strangers? Or at the very least, people you don’t know too well, like that one co-worker or something

Hehe, I guess we all are then. :relaxed:

I don’t mind, I’m kind of a human plushie anyway.

As long as they don’t pick me up though, almost got choked that way in high school.
I was dangling in the air for what felt like forever gasping for breath, he was asking for a death wish. :unamused:
grumbles

How do you feel about my art? Does it need improvement?

I feel rather sad for shatter. I hate hugs from strangers or my Co workers . Such attempts will result in aggressive action form me.

People try to do that when they are pickpocketing you

Punch them in their throat like an Israeli solider

Your art looks like @Xaklor

What game would you design if you make anything

Kind of hard to punch shit when my arms are locked in an iron embrace! :angry:

I meant drawings with ink, but whatever.

I went to lake tahoe for summer vacation once and had this amazing idea for a game.

A game about two brothers, the older one is a healer and carries an axe and the younger one is a mage who throws rocks. Both can use potions/apples as items. The title screen is a silhouette of them walking through the woods while this song plays.

One of them (depending which brother you choose) has a dream about a horrific scene in a library where a scholar named Faust killed his colleges and set the library on fire. He tells the brother having the dream to stop him before it’s too late, otherwise he’ll set the entire forest on fire.

So their quest would include doing quests for people while travelling through the woods, different interactions with each other that determine the ending, and fighting bosses like a corrupt demon bishop, a lonely demon who looks like a jester, a werewolf beast, etc. until they reach the final stage which is the intact library.

The plot twist is depending on which brother you choose, and the choices you make in the game with interactions… he either becomes Faust or defeats the lonely demon that possessed Faust in the first place.
And so there would be multiple endings.

What do you guys think?

Should I make this my wallpaper?

Yes

also: smh I have’t been on this thread for a long time

What does the color grey look like?

One pixel in an Ancient Stone Sword.

Grammar or no grammar (but still understandable) on forum posts?

Either

Are the moderators still alive???