Ask the Person Below You a Question

Alive is a broad term. Perhaps they are in a state of indefinite stasis that prevents them from succumbing to death, though unable to experience the world, trapped in a little bubble of pure and utter torture? It is an uplifting thought.

Is there any one thing you enjoy that pretty much everyone else on the planet doesn’t? If so, what is it?

In the world is a very broad term, but I once was a moderator of a website. I resigned, and quit the website, but I still look at it from afar.

What is too much power for an teenager?

"THIS IS TRUE BEAUTY!" :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

@BrandonCao

For a teenager, too much is when they effect people’s lives negatively. In fact, their power should be mine, so I can do things I can’t right now. Growing up gives people more experience and I’ve grown out of being a teenager.

Do you sing or hum to any songs? Which one?

I never sing, but if I really like what I’m listening to, I’ll hum s’long as I don’t disturb anyone.

What is the one job that should not exist, due to either danger, uselessness, etc.? (And why, or course.)

That one job where you have to stand outside waving a sign while dancing like someone’s hoe.

I feel bad for those people when it’s either 90+ degrees outside or if it’s freezing cold. Seriously, who thought of this damn job?

If you could have any cool sounding name in Realm what would it be.

Well, as I was still prepubescent and immature when I joint Realm, I don’t really like my name… Therefore, I choose Peenut. Wait, that’s still immature, nvm.

What is the worst thing to ever come out of the Idea’s section of the forums here?

l8 but:

city of the snakes by tannerLG. the concept is good but the gameplay is bad.

what is your worse death in rotmg?

Opened a UDL to level up some guildies, then, at Septavius, I decided to use my void blade. Got instapopped because he was on phase 2 and I wasn’t paying attention.

What do you want to accomplish in Realm to be able to say that you’ve “won” the game?

Get white star, 8/8 every class, get every white while also using them to their highest potential, then kill everything and rebuild for fun.

If you could remove one enemy from the game, which one would it be?

first boss in shatts

How much do u hate Orgles?

They’re fine, I don’t really mind them that much.

unless they’re by a skull shrine or cube god

If you had to describe yourself with a font, which one would it be?

Segoe UI, brilliant but overshadowed by other fonts like Arial and Helvetica.

You get to master a weapon art, which one do you choose?

owo obviously the portal gun

what’s your favorite twitch emote?

Don’t do twitch, but if I had to choose an emote in general… shit. I like me a good shit emote.

What class can you simply not play in ROTMG? (Due to difficulty, constant dying, etc.)

I’m really bad at tricksters and ninjas, rogues I can get behind because of invisibility and soloing… But they’re squishy, too fast, and don’t have any form of defense. Not for me. :frowning:

You go on an adventure in a fantasy world and meet yourself but as the opposite gender, what class are they? What class are you?

Bit late but

:flushed:

:flushed:
ok i answered that question

Just got wyrmhide armor from :b:oid, any tips on getting ez white on :b:oid or colo? (btw i play lh on knight)

no

.?

I think a few people are confused about how to play this game, its really not hard

ill get us back on track

Do you how to play this game?

Yes. Yes I do.

What do you think of the constant events DECA push out?