Ask the Person Below You a Question

I think the events are okay. They give players an extra incentive to play. The events do get a little bit repetitive with the similarity though - run a dungeon to the ground for its chest with skins. Their updates, on the other hand, are excellent. Much better than that one time Kabam updated a candelabra and disappeared for several months.

If you are maxing a character 8/8, would you rather merch your way to this goal or would you max it by hand? Why?

i would get already maxed char to farm dungeons to max it to 6/8 and then max it using the 6/8 boosted char
It’s way faster then merch and its more fun and EZ FAME

What is your opinion about this video?

Creepy as fuck, get off the dark side of YouTube.

What’s a good gaming laptop for a $200 - $400 budget?

The acer aspire e15. New iterations may come out soon, so search around.

If you could have one biological/technological augmentation, what would you have?
(This includes weapons; you can choose a lightsaber as a tech. augmentation)

Able to speak every language, I may be able to speak a handful of languages but I wont ever be able to speak anywhere close to every language

What you describe a heaven to be like for you?

RotMG with 100% white bag drop chance potion.

How do i get out of this sayoriiii - cripplin depression i got from being bad at rotmg?

Don’t play…?

What is the one rare whitebag you want more than any other?

Crown and oreo. My pally is hungry for power… If not, all three parasite whites.

Favorite color?

this.

Do you think this Ice Tomb event is broken? cuz i do

I haven’t participated in it yet, but a lot of my friends have gotten white bags or double whites… Possibly?

Do you use an alarm clock to wake up? What is it set to?

6:42 AM, sometimes 6:48 AM. Spent around 2 months finding the exact time I needed to get up so I could leave at 7:15 each day. I made the 6:48 one later after I moved to a closer school, but I only use it if I go to bed later than usual.

Does Realm interfere with school/work/life? If it started interfering negatively, would you be able to fix it?

Realm is a weird case : if you are bad at the game, it’s really boring, but if you are pretty good, it’s actually really fun to play. The problem is that it gets really addicting if you’ve been playing on a same char for like few months, get 8/8 and get like all kinds of white.
In most cases, it will not really interfere with school/work, but in my case, I play NEARLY 24/7 excluding school/sleep. I do have to admit that it interferes my life negatively, but to be honest I realized that the game either gets boring if you are not good, or if you kept doing the same thing over and over (chaining dungeons/Ftrain etc.). Playing other video games would help, since RotMG is a game that ‘forces’ you to play 24/7, not like other games.

Have done ~100 Lost halls run, always gets Guaranteed loot, but not a single white. Is this normal or is that i’m just unlucky?

Not sure, but I bet you’ll get one soon though.

Would you give this cat money? They call him Khajiit.

Yes I would give this cat my coins for some wares.

What career are you pursuing and why?

Trickster+Ghostly Prism+LH Crusade=Completely normal and effective suicide bombing.

What is your opinion on RWT on ROTMG?

8/8 archers cost too much in realmstock.com 0_0

Shatter or Nevov?

Shatter, too many @Nevov has closed and moved my posts without request…:rage:.

How’s your day been, buddy?

Fine
How long would you last in the armegeddon?

Might want to smarten up before attempting that one

Why?