Ask the Person Below You a Question

Oops forgot :stuck_out_tongue:
Dwhats your favorite food?

Carribean Jerk Chicken, Steam Rice and Gungo Peas. Delish :yum:.

How has your day been so far?

Mediocre.

U?

Well I was messing about at school and I smashed one of the Windows with a metal pole, but I didnā€™t get in trouble because I owned up straight away and the teachers believed that it was an accident.

What makes you happy?

Dopamine.

How did u smash the window?

My friend was stood in the window and some guys were lining up as a joke going ā€œcan I have some Ice-creamā€. I came up and dragged my friend out the window and someone else came up and said ā€œNo Ice-cream for you.ā€ and closed it as a laugh.
I picked up a pole and started hammering the window (not expecting to break it so easily) and on the 3rd swing it shattered.
The teacher saw me and said ā€œRight, who was that!?ā€ and I immediately owned up so my friends wouldnā€™t have to have a detention for me being dishonest.

What makes you sad?

Life.

What are some of your hobbies?

Smashing Windows.

Whatā€™s the worst thing youā€™ve dver done?

Iā€™ve actually never told this story to anyone because to this day, I still feel guilty. I remember I once beat up this kid when I was only like 5, and I had no justification at all other than peer pressure. I remember beating him up and then feeling the intense guilt just like crash down on me while the other kids were watching. Jesus Christ,I was a terrible child. (Not that Iā€™m much better now)

What is your second most horrible secret?

I have anger management and I havenā€™t attacked someone for almost 10 years now (which is kind of good), but my knuckles itch and everyday I feel like putting someone in a comaā€¦the feeling is unbareable.

What is your proudest moment?

Some MathCounts stuff. Like winning at regionals, but sucking at states. :frowning:

What is your biggest fear?

Dissappointing my parents (which I do on a regular basis) and not fitting in with everyone else (not being likeableā€¦apparently Iā€™m not anyway and Iā€™m starting to shut people out and I guess Iā€™m intentionally losing friends).

How do I feel accepted? (serious question)

Stop thinking/worrying about it. Just (set your mind to) do it.

How many friends do you have?

Depends. I donā€™t have many close friends because my standards of trust are extremely high, but I do have a lot of people I just enjoy chilling with and talking with. In terms of close friends, maybe like 3.

What is the most inspiring war story (real) that you know?

I donā€™t know what to classify as ā€œinspiringā€. However, the World War II does intrigue me.
This is in the aspect of how the soldiers were on Christmas day, apparently joining hands and having a goid time with the opposition.
That is just a brief anyway.

In 10 years time, what are you top 3 things to achieve. (In real life)

in the first 10 years of my life, I was able to achieve nothing of significance.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

That is a hard question.
I would say my extended laughter embarrasses me on occasions. Like at school, for example; something funny could happen and everyone will laugh, around 30 seconds later I will think about the hoke again and laugh aloud for no reason - attracting unwanted attention.
I donā€™t really like to imagine what people think of me and why I randomly have delayed laughter at times.

What is your favourite boss of all time? (From any game)

Darkrai from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
(cuz Iā€™m biased and itā€™s a good game)

Whatā€™s your favorite anime/movie/animated film/etc?

if i recall correctly they do 55 armor breaking damage

x = 0.99999ā€¦
10x = 9.99999ā€¦

10x - x = 9.99999ā€¦-0.99999ā€¦
9x = 9
x = 1

k i guess imma reset all

What is your favorite video game?