Ask the Person Below You a Question

Arbys

Favorite “sit down” restaurant?

Fuddruckers

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Strawberries & cream <3

10 characters with 1k fame
or 1 character with 10k fame?

10 characters with 1k fame (I die often)

Favorite salad dressing?

Ken’s Steak House Lite Asian Sesame with Ginger and Soy.

Least favorite salad dressing?

all of them.
Favorite Korean food?

Bulgogi

What’s a happy thing that happened to you today?

Saying hello to some of my relatively new friends at College :slight_smile: and some other people I recently got to know better :smile:

What’s your favourite shampoo/conditioner/both?

Favorite complete pizza order (toppings, stuffed crust, deep dish, etc.)?

Typically order from Domino’s a Medium or Large meat-lovers pizza, 14-piece hot wings, 2L of coca-cola, and maybe add in some parmesan bread bites or cinnamon sticks.

What was the absolute hardest thing you laughed at in your entire life, and for what reason? (Why did it make you laugh so hard?)

Some kid in our class making a mess of our computer rooms.
He changed all the lock screens to NSFW anime and started shoving food in the disk drives. My teacher came in that next lesson and checked CCTV and put it up on the big screen, and by god, ive never seen a teachers face go so red in my life. I couldnt stop laughing.

What else do you play appart from ROTMG?

Team Fortress 2, still fairly popular and really balanced so it’s fun to play :smile:

If you could go anywhere and do anything for a holiday, where would you go, what would you do and why?

I will go to Deca headquarters, shoot it up so that they would fucking give me ordinary magician skin if i fucking waste my money on that fucking mbox for like 6th time or something.

What do you think Halloween event for RotMG is going to be?

“oh hey guys, the zombie horde is back! It now drops jugg and the squad in addition to t13 reskins with 8% fame bonus!”
kidding, sorry deca, I actually like zombie horde
Maybe some chest events with Halloween skins I may or may not want.

Worst homework you’ve ever had to do?

Make my own study guide in 6th grade science. Seriously, no 6th grader is going to be able to successfully make their own study guide that they will be able to study well from.

What is the worst injury you have ever had?

I rolled off my bed and face planted into a violin stand once
day before first day of high school too.

@xaklor ninja’d? :wink:
Favorite Halloween thing?

my siblings leaving the house to go trick or treating so I can do whatever, then stealing all of their chocolate once they get home since they have milk allergies

no comment.

can you dance?

no

Favourite food?

can’t decide between lasagna and fried chicken, although cake is close contender

do you like air travel?

I’m scared of heights

Any phobias?

Edit: If it wasn’t clear, I don’t like air travel bc I don’t like being high up in the air, but I do travel sometimes, I just sleep while on the plane.