Ask the Person Below You a Question

Yes. Bee it the time I solo’d a Nest on my Knight or succesfully getting my MvM mission accepted into the Canteen Crasher campaign.

Have you ever solo’d a Nest post-rework?

No

What is your opinion on the free candies Deca gave?

i think it’s epik, free 8/8
now i can easily farm for another character (once i get my end-of-month char slot)
I mean, characters can die. Just because you’re 8/8 doesn’t mean you’re invincible. The candies aren’t permanent.

Do you need pub halls discord to successfully do a halls (I’m thinking about doing one today)

depends on ur class and ur patience tbh.

Do you have a good halls char and a lot of patience?

yes and yes, but I still don’t do LH anymore because they’re very boring and as mentioned previously, I don’t like raiding discords.

do you like to sing?

No.

Favourite Director?

what’s a director lmao (pls no ban)

what is your favorite class

Ninja!

Do you have a life outside of RotMG? :wink:

Not an extremely active one, but I play other games and do other activities like drawing or exercising when I’m not on Realm. Not really the kind to hangout, but that happens occasionally with some of my closest friends

Ever flown on a plane before? How does it feel like? (I’ve never flown on one before q-q)

Many, yes. It’s always kinda weird on takeoff with my legs feeling light, and my ears getting that weird full feeling when the air pressure changes, but other than that, it’s nothing too special, really.

Have you ever roleplayed with someone? If no, would you ever do so?
defs not asking to find a potential bud what are you saying

Once it twice when I was younger, but that was back when I had a poor grasp of human interaction (well, even poorer than I do now). I don’t know for sure if I’d be interested now but I’d be willing to give it a shot.

Do you have anything that was given to you by your parents that used to be theirs before you were born?

yes. My dad gave me a little coin dispenser thing, 3 chambers. One for quarters, one for dimes, one for nickels.
He also gave me a $2 bill, stamped, from 1976.

Do you collect coins, like I do?

Nope! I do collect something quite similar in shape - caps from drinks!
I’ve got a whole drawer filled with them. I should probably sort them out one day, and throw out the common ones that I have too many off, ehehe…

Are you enjoying your summer vacation so far?

Yes, I am! The last week of June into July, I was in Hawaii with my family and it was great! (we live just north of Boston MA.) And just 3 days ago, I got my Junior Operator License!

Are you enjoying yours?

yea, just came back from china and I’m just enjoying motmg until school starts

Is @Xaklor a guy or a girl? (I’m drawing a comic about RotMG like Craftable and SoloSen before me, and Xaklor is a charcter in the comic because his/her profile is fun to draw. I already have 5 fully colored pages done, i just need to clarify cuz p̅rͮ̀o̹̼n̬ͧ́͢ouns͏̘ͧ̈ͦ)

The General Chat Thread

Yes.

How dissatisfied are you with my answer?

I am 100% satisfied with your answer. 0% dissatisfied if you want it in the terms the question presented

rock, paper, or scissors?

ok i’ll just put you down as a guy since you’re Lord, not Lady, of Rubbish

rock

what is your favorite white bag iten?

uh, oreo. It’s edible, and it tastes great. Makes you invulnerable too

what is your least favorite drop in rotmg?

I’d go with the most underwhelming drop, which would the Csword. It may have good range, but the availability of A.S.S and Colo sword has diminished its value greatly, not to mention I have so many of these in my vault.

What is the most important goal to you, that you want to achieve in RotMG now before your next break/quit?