Ask the Person Below You a Question

Depends on if they’re nice/ If they’re a friend or not. Tbh tho a lot of my best friends are of the opposite gender (and the gender that I am attracted to)

What was/is your favorite grade in school?

7th grade because my scheduling in 8th grade was bullshit and high school is pretty stressful

how many hours of rotmg do you play per day?

2 hours, something around that.

If you were suddenly stuck in the RotMG world, and you can’t use the “r” key, what would you do ?

Interesting question. I would probably treat it like a medival world with access to a bit of magic. Assuming I get to choose my class, I would pick the priest.

What would you do if you had to play an irl round of town of salem?

Quit right after the start because I got bored :^)

If you could have any one item from Realm irl, with infinite uses out of it, what would it be and why?

Tome of Purification. 'Cause it’s the best.

Do you make pixel arts?

Yeah, have you seen this?

Have you played any sort of online card game, like Hearthstone or Magic The Gathering: Arena?

No

Do you like pickles dipped in peanut butter? I don’t

ok, i wish i saw this before someone else answered, but id find the little temple that brings u to the nexus right next to the friends tab.

Never tried, but I like both pickles and peanut butter.

If you are a student, when did your school year start, or when will it start if it hasnt already?

I started about 3 weeks ago, and it’s been boring af lol.

What was the last convo you had with your parents about?

Not doing enough extracurricular stuff. Personally I don’t see a problem but my mum is pushy.

How has your day been?

It’s been pretty good.

What about yours?

okayish

would you rather eat 3 crossaints or 5 sausages?

Croissants. They’re very tasty.

How could we let this beloved thread nearly die?

because we are normie trash.

Do you have any dietary restrictions?

I used to, but know I don’t.

What is your favorite video game?

Rotmg cuz i have no life

do you use reddit?

Yes.

What is your favorite anime?

Pokemon, it doesn’t have anything lewd which is a breath of fresh air, and basically no filler. I wish Team Rocket could get an episode where they actually win, but other than that I really enjoy watching it.

Would you consider yourself artsy?

Firstly, they do, in Sun and Moon. Did you also know Ash wins a league in Sun and Moon Ultra Adventures?

And no, I do not consider myself artsy.

Do you consider yourself to be smart?