Ask the Person Below You a Question

Its not and we aren’t together
But you can marry my brother
Why is the sun so hot?

Why you asking me?

Idk, I didn’t see
Why am I here?

Because if you leave you will miss all the fun… And also I call my men and they kill your entire family (not your cool cousins or brother but the rest of it)

Why do I say stuff like this all the time? It is like I am a psychopath

because you’re an edgy and unpleasant person

which would you rather be stuck with?:

1. anyone who gets within 5 feet behind you always inexplicably hugs you from behind
  2. anyone who gets within 5 feet in front of you always inexplicably kisses you, anywhere on the face counts
  3. both :3

I guess imma take the hugs

whats your dream job?

I would take both

My dream job would be being an animator at disney :kissing::v:

What do you think of Divine Glaceon?

I like divine glaceon

How was your day?

gr8

What kind of music do you like

One month bump because I’m just like that.

Pop, House, EDM, anything that has decent lyrics. I tend to like country music as well, but I’m super discreet about it. Some classics from the 1900s aren’t too bad.

The most frustrating day in your life?

Watching a friend die to drugs.

Red or Blue?

What about both?

How much Gold os top much Gold?

I’d say my limit would bee anyfin that goes beyond being absolutely required to bee gold.
A statue needn’t bee fully gold, nay - just the outer layer is fine.

What’s the best body part to receive a non-standard hug from? (i.e. excludes arms)

leg

do you leave your fries barren or put something on them

I leave my fries barren, but dip them in something.

Question:
Discord_2020-02-28_00-03-49

Erm… maybe? Let’s go with “yes”.

A man wearing a trenchcoat and aviators walks up to you on the street on a cloudy day, looking over his shoulder as though worried that he is being watched. He hands you a lime with the words “The dog meows at sunrise” carved into it. The man closes your hand around the lime and looks at you expectantly. How do you respond?

Assuming the man is complete stranger, I would most likely say something like, “I don’t understand” or “What do you mean?”.

A hacker managed to get hold of all of your internet search history. And yes, including the ones on Incognito and private browsers – he’s pretty good at this. He has threatened to share the information with all of your friends and family members unless you pay up. How much would you pay up to?

Nothing, cuz me a good boy and has nuffin to hide uwu

Will Wilhuff huff?

No one can say for sure

What’s bumping?