Ask the Person Below You a Question

Pistachio is pretty okay.

What’s your favourite rotmg-related video?

I accidentally the RotMG

Where is your favorite place in the world?

My house.

How tall are you?

No. :shield:

idk man havent measured since corona but last time I was 164 cm I think
Why’d you feel the need to ask that?

Lack of creativity, and to note it in my book with personal information of random people

Are you buying tons of toilet paper for the apocalipse?

No, there are like 10 more important things. Also you could always use some other kind of paper or the shower.

How worried are you about Corona?

Not panic level worried but not irresponsible level worried either, I try not to go outside or get close to crowds but no absurd amounts of toilet paper or anything like that

Do you have a pet?

Yes. A fish. I have him for 1 year and half, and he’s still as cute :hearts:

What’s your favorite thing about coronavirus ?

Thats it’s shutting down schools.

Did you do the supporter campaign/are you getting beta access?

No

Do you like this question?

Perhaps. I don’t feel any particular liking towards it, but I don’t hate it. Why would it spur any discussion at all? Who knows. I sure don’t. Such short questions give you a lot of leeway to respond, I guess. Anyway, I guess all I have to say is that it’s a fairly meta question to ask, a question about a question. Rather interesting, wouldn’t you say? And the funny thing is, depending on who you ask, they may have a different answer to the question. The answer to your question is dependant on the mood, personality and perhaps sense of humour of the respondant. I wouldn’t quite say my sense of humour is refined as such, but I do like some niche topics when it comes down to it. I do enjoy some satirical comedy from time to time, for example, which would explain this long answer. Is this really satire, though? I know I once had a long discussion on how irony works with a teacher, because no one in the class could agree on what the definition was. Broadly speaking, it’s a metaphorical construction that implies something is true when the opposite or a contrasting meaning is actually the case. Again, it’s a rather curious subject. You have to be able to understand whether someone is being serious or something or not. Anyway, back to satire. It’s defined as “the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues”. Come to think of it, I’m not even exactly trying to criticise this question, I’m just expanding on the original subject by a considerable amount. What would this whole response even be defined as, then? Oh well, I’ll leave this here.

Should I waste more time writing long and pointless responses?

Yes.

How are you doing during this Coronavirus epidemic?

I’m doing okay. Pretty bummed about the whole thing since so many things are being cancelled. Specifically stuff like sports and crowded events – they got shot down fast.

You’re the hero and main protagonist of a video game. After years of tracking down the final boss, you ready your weapons for the fight of your life. What would the battle music be?

crap I don’t have any like epic music in my playlist >_< maybe e dubble’s robots can’t drink
How do I gain meaning in realm again :c I literally feel nothing for it and I haven’t played a year

Wait til unity makes a public release so you have fresh content to learn/explore. Set small goals (fame bonuses are good challenges to try). Take breaks for as long as you need, it’s ok to take a week off if things aren’t working out.

What are they ways you keep yourself occupied while not being able to go outside as much?

Take up some sort of hobby, maybe; anything productive like art and programming can be interesting to do and even if you aren’t much good at either (cough cough me) it’s still fun to do.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

vegemite toast (I was born in australia and identify as aussie asian)
What is the best song you’ve ever heard

I don’t have any one favorite song, but Radioactive by Imagine Dragons still holds a special place in my heart (though rock usually isn’t my go-to genre). A friend showed it to me several years back.

If you could choose any weapon for surviving a zombie apocalypse (like, any weapon), what would you choose?

Salsa to bribe @JimdaFish

What’s your favorite food?