Ask the Person Below You a Question

French (main language)

I know everything that is necessary, plus i read books a lot :brain:
I donā€™t need to learn some useless shit about nouns and whatever itā€™s called.

What was the last time you got something that made your really happy ?

I got something few years ago that made me really happy.

What is your favorite animal?

Snow leopard.

Favorite season?

Spring! (when a virus isnā€™t actively trying to kill all of us)

Least favorite season?

Spring! (when a virus is actively trying to kill all of us)

How spicy do you like your food? (Not at all/mild/medium/hot/my taste buds worship pain)

Iā€™d say that my taste in spicy food is probably on the higher end, though I donā€™t see my self as a junkie for it.

Sushi, Korean BBQ, curry, cheeseburgers, miso soup, Chipotleā€™s asada with extra corn, the whole shebang?

@GammaGamer

Whatā€™s your favorite food?

Black bean sauce with rice isnā€™t bad.

Best jam?

Strawberry

Have you noticed the secret area in the top left corner of the nexus?

Yup.

Most pain youā€™ve endured?

when I was 12 or so I got an ear infection so bad that the pressure ruptured my eardrum. I donā€™t actually remember what exactly it felt like or just how bad it got, I just know that I havenā€™t experienced anything else substantial that could compete. the only other major injury Iā€™ve gotten knocked me unconscious so I didnā€™t actually experience that much pain from it.

least favorite pair of shoes youā€™ve owned?

flip-flops

Are you an avid reader like me?

Not really. I used to read a ton when I was younger, though, and I still think itā€™s a nice pastime.

What one thing (object, animal, anything) would you erase from existence if given the choice?

Centipedes, I hate those things!

What do you like doing in your free time besides playing RotMG?

I like to read, I like to play my trombone, I like to play board games with my family

What is your final goal in RotMG

Have at least one 8/8 for every class in the game at a single time. Also preferably get all of the white bag drops.

Favorite game ever?

Probably ā€œBastionā€

What change/feature would you like to be added to RotMG the most?

Either a custom chat filter or a setting that changes the opacity of other players (invisible players shouldnā€™t be an option since the gameā€™s about teamwork, but Iā€™d like to see enemy projectiles better, and in large groups, itā€™s likely to die to piercing shots because you canā€™t see them).

Edit: Looks like Exalt got somewhere, eh?

What conspiracy theory would you like to believe thatā€™s related to this forum?

DECA actually never looks at the forum and relies on the UGC to find ideas from here

Do you have pets?

No, but I really want one. Nothing will stop me from getting a dog or cat when I get my own residence, though.

Whatā€™s your favorite item in RotMG?