Ask the Person Below You a Question

I really want a cat so badly too

My favorite item has got to be Esben just from all the years I spent hunting the damn thing down for Necros that get instapopped

I’ve only gotten 3 so far in five years yet I’ve gotten 6 shatters whites and 3 event whites

What’s your favorite item?

I don’t have a single favorite item, but out of the ones I’ve obtained, my tops would be Crown (only got the Ice, though), Hirejou Tenne, Quiver of Shrieking Specters, and the Planewalker.

What are your thoughts on the Alien Gear and dungeons?
I personally hate them because it ruins the theme of the game.

That’s a nice set, just get a tenne too while hunting for ttail

I made a virgin vs chad meme about and basically I don’t like them either because of the grind and how limiting they are in terms of equips and also how I don’t like the ring sprites or the staff reskins.

So yeah.

How do you feel about the STs in game?

they are probably the thing that’s keeping the game alive on deca’s end via st box sales, key sales in chest events, and their absurdly expensive SToRy oF wAR campaigns. but just like with kabam and pets, just because they’re making money now doesn’t mean they (and their associated tagalongs, i.e. chestevents and key abuse) are good for long-term game health.

suppose you are given exactly one (1) wish with the following restrictions:

• the effect(s) of the wish must have a measurable monetary value in some way (such as a particular product on amazon or something)
  • the monetary value must be positive for you (you have to benefit from this wish in some measurable way)
  • the total monetary value of this wish for everyone affected by it must be less than or equal to $5.
  • the monetary value of the wish itself is 0, and therefore you cannot wish for more of these kinds of wishes (or any other since they have the same problem).

what would you wish for?

If I can wish for myself without limit, I wish for a million dollars in bonds of my choice

If not, I wish everyone in the world got a five dollar’s worth of local currency, considering that the dollar is very powerful in the nations that need it the most, and weakest in the ones that don’t

Poorer peoples (in general ok I’m not planning this out that much) get more values in general, while richer peeps still get a nice little snack or toy

What is your favorite item in realm?

Leaf hide armour

If you could change which month had a leap day, which month would you change it to?

I cant think of a reason to change it.

How fast can you run a kilometer (or a mile if you use the imperial system)

My best for a kilometer is 2:59
Best mile is 5:16

What is your favorite thing to do in quarantine?

Sleep, and limit the time I’m bored. As everyone around me makes good use of the time and learns random crap online

If you could remove one person from existence, who would it be?

The YouTuber Guava Juice.

Would you rather the temperature outside never go above 60F or never below 80F?

Never below 80

So you prefer your food to be sweet or savory?

Savoury, too much sweet -> :face_vomiting: probably
How’d you find RotMG?

Someone I barely knew (the son of one of my mom’s friends) introduced it to me while our parents were chatting. I have seen him only once since then, and he dropped the game before he ever got his first 1/8 character. I, on the other hand…2020-05-02%20(1)

And that is after making a new account through steam when I couldn’t transfer my original one. Thanks, Travis. I appreciate you. This game rocks.

What do you think is the ideal number of children in a family?

1. No real reason, maybe my views will change once I’m older.

Do you still play as many games as you did a year ago?

No, I got a D in pre-cal and got grounded for a whole semester, however I am able to “earn” game time through extra chores as long as my grades remain good this semester.

Are you involved in any other non-rotmg community?

Yep, that would be Steambirds Alliance. It was a game developed from the co-founders of RotMG, that held many similar attributes to Realm (ie. Closing islands to defeat Meowza, permadeath, etc). I’m a closed tester for the game’s future updates before they’re pushed out to prod. Despite its declining population, I’m still semi-invested in trying to ensure my voice is heard before a decision is made.

Is the lockdown/travel restrictions affecting you, or has your lifestyle barely been changed?

It hasn’t affected me in the slightest considering I never even plan to get out of my own city.

What’s your favourite pass-time (excluding rotmg)?

I got into Minecraft again recently (I suck at PVP, but I feel like I’m improving :D). Reading occasionally is fun, especially at night when it’s quiet. Before the pandemic, I started to go to my local movie theatre more, but…uh…those days are over now. xD

Do you capitalize RotMG classes? (“The mystic is good.” or “The Mystic is good.”)

i don’t capitalize a lot of things

Where can one find good french fries?

Make them yourself, it is actually really easy to make some delicious steak fries.

What is your earliest memory of video games?