Ask the Person Below You a Question

During surgery? Usually organs.

Favorite non-milk addition to cereal?

Fruit juice (peach juice works wonders) or honey water.

Playstyle in RotMG? (aggresive, defensive, etc.)

Defensive. Definitely. Defensive.

Toilet paper under or over?

Over, but Iā€™m fine either way.

Pick any active forumer here to be your soulmate.

@LudwiGa;

What is your favorite juice?

I love every juice. My favorites would probably be peach and watermelon.

Whatā€™s your least favorite item in the game?

Esben staff, just feels way too weird

Whatā€™s your favorite game franchise?

Iā€™ve always liked the Halo franchise along with Minecraft. I also tried Red Dead Redemption and some of the Tomb Raider games (Shadow of the Tomb Raider was very well-made in my eyes), but I never really got into any of them for some reason.

If you could respawn in life as many times you want, what would you do?

Keep jumping.

Where is your favorite place in the world?

I have this cafe that is five minutes from my house! It is so cozy in there and they have amazing lattes! Sadly I canā€™t visit due to the virus :frowning:

Have you been playing any old video game titles recently?

Not sure if this counts, but I went to the Crazy Games website for the first time in years and started playing old games like Bullet Force and Fireboy & Watergirl (Iā€™m a master at two-handed keyboard gameplay, and Iā€™ve done it since I was little mostly because I was alone and had no friends to play with).

R6S or COD?

COD, havenā€™t played rs6 before
How do I stop procrastinating?

Good man.

The thing that tends to catch me is when I finish work due early first, and for work due later, I think, ā€œEhā€¦Iā€™ll do it later.ā€ To counter this, I usually complete work due later first and work due early second. That way, right before the early workā€™s due date is up and I finish it, I have both stuff done.

Any game recommendations? Iā€™m getting tired of the ones Iā€™m playing right now. Any genre is fine.

Rainbow Six Siege would be my recommendation

What is your favourite citrus fruit?

Lemons have always appealed to me :slight_smile:
Do you swim? If so what are your breastroke times?

I used to when I was in elementary (maybe a bit of middle?) school, and I was pretty fast for my age. I ended up stopping, though, because (you guessed it) the water got too cold during the winter. And (you guessed it again) I never went back. Thing was, people (mostly my parents) urged me to compete in meets, but I always hated competitive sports, soooā€¦Yeah, always kept it casual.
I unfortunately never measured my breaststroke time, and even if I have, those numbers would be long forgotten. To give you a vague idea, I was a master at freestyle and only freestyle. I sucked at everything else (breaststroke wasnā€™t as bad, though; butterfly and backstroke were a nightmare for me).

If you were arrested without a reason, what would your friends/family think youā€™ve done?

Trespassing on a construction site

@Twitchystr 59.55 100 SCY two years ago :pensive:

:shushing_face:

Anteater or Walrus?

Walrus.

How many chickens to kill an elephant?

At least three.

What is your favorite spoon shape?

Arenā€™t they all basically the same? Iā€™m happy as long as Iā€™m able to use it for food consumption.

Whatā€™s your most used emoji?