Ask the Person Below You a Question

This is kinda hard to explain, but for nearly my entire life, I’ve had this really weird habit where I use my fingers to roll up any available cloth (blanket, shirt, pillow case, whatever’s nearby) and then squeeze really hard. It gives a slightly pain-based pleasure, very similar to scratching. If there was a worldwide competition for doing it the fastest, I’m positive that I’d instantly leave everyone in the dust. There’s pretty much no popular skill that I’m best at, so that’s the only thing I could come up with.

Favorite RotMG skin?

Ninja cat uwu

Who is your least favorite person in the forums?

myself, of course

Do you play any musical instruments?

da piano :musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard:

24 hours to live. What would you do?

Well if I know that I only have 24 hours, probably realize I am not gonna do anything in 24 hours and then just get it over with and shoot myself.

Luckiest moment of your life?

Yikes.

One time driving home through Wyoming, high wind warnings up at every highway on/off ramp, 70+mph. Driving a low-profile car, so not too concerned, but definitely some white-knuckling going on occasionally just to keep it going straight. I see a truck with a house on its bed getting on the onramp about a quarter-mile ahead of me, and I think “this can’t possibly go well” so I speed up and pass it before it merges onto the highway. Watching in my review mirror, not 15 seconds later the entire house falls off and splinters across both lanes of traffic, with me safely a quarter mile+ ahead. Complete disaster, and I could have been behind/under it if the timing were slightly different. (Hopefully I would have been smart enough to pull over if it was a bit further ahead, but you never know).

Favorite utility phone app?

Clock.

Do you play guitar?

no

I can’t think of a question. Is this is a dumb question?

no, because it still progresses the thread. Others may argue that yes, it is because it may appear to be lazy, or doesn’t add anything of substance to the thread. But, I would say no, because most of the time I didn’t reply on this thread because I couldn’t think of another question.

Which side do you agree with, Gamma’s question is not dumb, or Gamma’s question is dumb? If you do not mind answering another question, why?
yes i know I didn’t really ask a new question. whatever

No, Gamma’s question wasn’t dumb. Yes, I would mind answering another question.

What game release are you most looking forward too, and why is it Hollow Knight Silksong?

No, the game release I’m looking forward to the most is Among Us 2. I have no hype for Hollow Knight Silksong.

What video game is your favourite to play with friends that isn’t Realm?

Terraria

Do you like minecraft? Why?

Yes, because you can build and be creative. Also because of the sheer amount of mods available.

Do you like painting?

Edit: Added a question. Thanks to @Orsome for reminding me.

:gun: :duck: add a question nerd

no because i’m shit at it and art as a whole
How do you feel about like 9-12 yr olds who seem to’ve just discovered swearing, is their awkwardly slipping in F bombs everywhere to pretend to be “cool” funny or no? (few friends around that age group and it’s starting to get annoying)

It’s not funny when you’re 12, it isn’t cool when you’re 16, it is annoying when you’re 18, and if you are still swearing all the time and you are 20+, you seem pathetic, crass, uneducated, or unprofessional, depending on the rest of your vocabulary. Just don’t get started in the first place. Use swear words only when extreme emphasis is needed.

Do you prefer to keep long hair or short hair? Why?

I’ve been tempted to let my hair get long for years, but I think I’d be to lazy to not let it get messy, also its probably to warm in summer.

Whats your favourite hobby that isn’t rotmg?

Shoulda said “Bc I can destroy dem idiots in minigames so many times that their hope concaves into non-existence and they never come back online again” smh

Either browsing Steam for the weirdest games, wandering through the Internet for forty-nine days in search of digital enlightenment, or playing Minecraft.

Favorite color? I’m very creative with my questions.

if you could take any form you wanted or could think of but never again look like you do now, would you be happy?