Ask the Person Below You a Question

I like…soft type of gummies…? Honestly not too sure with the English terms >~<

What’s the best course/meal you’ve ever had?

I don’t have any favorite meal out of the ones I’ve had, but the ones that include Korean BBQ are really good. I also really loved the sushi and dumplings from one of the local Japanese restaurants.

Useless thing you’ve ever bought?

I’m doing well!

What’s your favorite thing nature? (rainbows, waterfalls, mountains, trees, flowers, etc.)

Big cliffs, always loved seeing them, would like to climb one but I can’t. If I had the option when I was a kid I would have loved to take up rock climbing, however by now I’m not nearly flexible or fit enough to do something like that. Missed opportunities always suck in hindsight.

Have you ever had a hobby you would’ve wanted to pick up, but just waited too long?

I don’t think so. instead I have several things I want to get into but can’t yet some of which are definitely nsfw

favorite snack?

For sure popcorn. I got myself an air popper and put some avocado oil and salt/pepper on top. Amazing.

Earliest memory?

Me trying to crawl out of my toddler crib both because I wanted spring to do (like pull all the books off a shelf and look at their pictures), and because my shirt tag and bedding were most uncomfortable and were putting me on edge.

What is your ideal lifestyle in an average day?

Playing games, watching movies that I’ve seen a hundred times already, catching up on some TV shows, drawing in the evening, spending an hour on a Wikipedia spree, having no pandemic to worry about, and not getting hit by a car. I’ll also pretend that I like reading even though I don’t read that much these days.

Forest or beach?

forest. I don’t like swimming, I don’t like bright sunlight, I don’t like exposing my body to other people, and I don’t like the sensation of sand getting stuck all over my body.

how would you react if you took a shuffled deck of standard playing cards, shuffled it 3 more times, and ended up with a perfectly ordered deck?

Nobody would believe it happened, but i’d be very happy it did.

4 sided circle or a 1 sided square

definitely 1 sided square

do you believe in the 5 second rule?

No. If it’s on the floor for 5 seconds then it’s probably infected lmao, I’ll still eat after blowing it for no reason other than habit because I’m stupid though .-.

mhm what’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?

Join a discord of a youtuber which i then found out it was an anarchy discord (slurs everywhere, etc)

Have you ever bought a game for a friend?

Don’t think so, I was going to get nuclear throne for one but it was free on the epic store a few weeks later which was good for my wallet

Favorite time of day, and why?

I’ll sometimes wake up at 3-4 am and just enjoy my time there, it’s so peaceful and I’m the only one awake, and it’s such a surreal time.

Favorite room in your house?

kitchen.
That’s were the food its lol.

Do you prefer weight conditioning or conditioning without weights?
Or are you just too lazy to care lmao

lazy
what’s the most embarassed you’ve ever been

was new at school, asked someone for directions; turned out they were just a visitor

Popular/well-liked food that you dislike?

Macaroni and cheese. I am not a picky eater, I like almost everything, honestly, but I just can’t do it.

Dream job?

professional video game developer

what would it take to convince you to do the most unpleasant job you can think of for a living?