Ask the Person Below You a Question

Posts being immediately deleted so I never see what they were and also spamming people individually or one person repeatedly instead of editing or quoting.

How generous are you with your likes?

People mixing up their, they’re, and there.

What’s your favorite RotMG dungeon?

fairly generous idk. It’s inevitable for a person spamming random garbage to get less likes from me than a person posting good content.

Puppet Master’s Encore

How many white bags have you missed, whether it’s dying while trying to pick it up, nexusing early, etc?

Can’t recall an exact amount. I do know that I’ve often had to nexus/die before picking up whitebags in tombs. I once played it safe and had to watch my Pyra white disappear.

What’s your average travel time to and from school/work? (Before covid)

Pre COVID was around 20 min to and back because I took the school bus, but the company wanted o charge for a semester despite the whole term and a half I spent online learning, so now I take the train

How many generations down till incest isn’t disgusting in your mind?

Incest is supposed to be disgusting?

What genre of music do you not particularly like as a whole but believe has good songs belonging to it?

Country music

Would you ride in a hot air balloon if you got the chance

Definitely, just I’m not the best with heights, but I still think it would be fun.

In your opinion, what is the most op ut/st in the game?

useless katana
Probably enforcer imo. It can out DPS almost every katana in the game, it has longer range than most, and it also looks really cool. Another really overpowered one is Divinity. Great DPS, amazing crowd control, longest range of any sword.

Do you think Deca will ever sell the game?

Later on, yes. I’m thinking 2024 if the game lasts that long.

How many languages can you speak on a conversation level or better?

1, english
I’m trying to learn Spanish but I just started
Do you ever forget to put a question?

Yeah.

Do you ever search questions online so you can post here? I need to make sure I’m not the only one.

No.

Most overrated item?

UBHP, baybee! And Deca rings too, but it doesn’t rhyme

Would you ever live in a strandbeest home as a vacation house, given the opportunity?

i had to google it because i didn’t know what it was. and now that i googled it, i wouldn’t. it just seems weird and inhabitable :confused:

If you could only listen to one song or one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Rap. I don’t really listen to music, but when I do that’s probably what I listen to most.

What was the best year of your life? (e.g. “When I was 13” or something)

The best year in my life… When I was 16 years old.

If you wanted to visit a country, where could it be?

If I could visit any country I wanted, I would probably visit France or Spain

What is the scariest story you’ve heard/dream you’ve had

I have never had a scary dream or stories that I had/heard.

What are your favorite snacks?