Ask the Person Below You a Question

Human fingers
Probably Combos

Would you rather have the Realmeye wiki get shut down or the Realmeye forums

The Wiki, because it seems easier to store wiki information here than it is to reasonably chat there, though still not ideal.

What is your favorite .io domain game (or was your favorite before it was dying)?

Diep.io by far.
And speaking strandbeests mentioned by above, I used to have a hexbug that resembled one!

Whatā€™s your favorite meme?

@GammaGamer Cool! That was probably my and my siblingsā€™ favorite one too in its heyday. Itā€™s still somewhat worth playing nowadays. Currently, Littlebigsnake.com and Starblast.io are the sibling favorites in that genre. -Book

@XBookwyrmX Okay, buddy. You donā€™t need to flex your privileges too hard. Starblast is very fun, though.

Thatā€™s my favorite meme format, though it is pretty old

Have all desktop and laptop computers be removed from the universe and everyoneā€™s minds or phones and tablets

Phones were arguably more revolutionary than personal computers. Take away the computers, as long as itā€™s limited to only desktops and laptops. Taking away servers and supercomputers crosses the line.
Do you listen to any podcast(s)?

No
Dream car or decent house

Did someone just delete everything?
EDIT: Nevermind. Everything after 2016 disappeared for a second.

Decent house. Dreams cars are useless.
Favorite bedtime story as a kid?

Was never really told bedtime stories, I normally just read in bed. Favorite book series was Rangers Aprentice

Favorite book series?

ā€œTake one more step and Iā€™ll put an arrow through you.ā€ God, I loved that series!
My favoriteā€™s probably Percy Jackson or Artemis Fowl. Books 1-10 of Wings of Fire were also pretty good.

Do you collect any items?

Yes , PokƩmon cards, and legos, just not as much as I used to. And also, I loved the Percy Jackson series too, just not as much as Harry Potter. Never finished wings of fire, read a few a while ago

Favorite movie series?

I really liked the angry birds movies. I know theyā€™re for kids, I just wanted to watch them because I used to play the game and I actually liked them.

Pineapples on pizza?

I dislike pineapples in general

Favorite day of the week?

Tuesday, because thatā€™s the day my student association has their weekly evening events.

Favourite passtime activity?

Drawing!

Favorite sport?

Cross country

How old do you think I am?

(Iā€™m interested in seeing the answers to this)

Who is your favorite actor?

Lmao wow thatā€™s more accurate than I thought it would be. I was expecting 11 or something like that.

I donā€™t really watch movies or TV shows. I donā€™t really know any actors.

Least favorite class? (If you already graduated say what your least favorite class was from when you were in school)

physics :laughing:

If $100,000 showed up right in front of you, what is one thing you would buy immediately?

Food because Iā€™m hungry right now

Coke or Pepsi

pepsi easily lol

If you could learn one instrument and have full mastery over it, which one and why?