Ask the Person Below You a Question

uh kinda bad

how has your day been so far?

about average, really

what are your opinions on this masterpiece (again, i can’t think of a question to ask)

I love it. I saw it on reddit and no joke played it for the next 3 hours

How long have you been on the forums?

I first looked into the forums in April this year, I’m relatively new here
(also, only 3 hours? get good noob /s)

Have you read Puffagod’s Elder Realms yet?

not the whole thing, only the first 350 pages or so

what is your favorite place to relax

my bed

is this a valid question, or should I write a new one?

yes, please write a new one

what will your new question be?

i have no idea

hey, aren’t you bookbookbo?

yes

was that the new question?

probably, and thanks for the confirmation

what was the last book you read?

I forget what it was called but it was about game theory

favorite sport?

spring track

most painful injury?

broken collarbone when I was 9(?). I was playing football with some friends and I tripped on a rock and broke it. I passed out when I had to stand up and my face was green.

funniest joke you’ve ever haerd?

Once there were a bunch of engineering professors who were invited on a tour to Europe. So, they all got on a plane, and once they were all seated and there luggage was all packed away, an announcement came on.
“This is your captain speaking. This plane was actually built by your students!”
There was panic all over the plane, everybody was in a scramble to get off the plane, not even bothering to grab their stuff. But one professor remained on board. When asked why, he said, “I have complete faith in my students. This hunk of junk won’t even start.”

Most embarrassing moment ever?

This was actually less than a month ago. So I was being picked up from practice and it was 9:00 so it was really dark out, and there was a car the exact same model as the one that I’m normally picked up in. It was a hard practice and it was late so I was really tired, which caused me to not read the license plate to make sure it was the right car. I opened the passenger side door and saw Chick-Fil-A sitting there and I was really hungry (I forgot to eat dinner) so I said “Food!” it this weird moan voice. I looked up from the food and saw a man who was decidedly not my dad sitting in the driver’s seat with a weird expression on his face. I stammered out an apology and shut the door, then walked away from the car to the car I was actually being picked up in, which was directly behind it.

Biggest dissapointment?

Hard to decide, but probably making easy mistakes in a test

How do you usually mark your page in a book?

I just remember the page number.

When teams are being picked, are you near the front for being picked or the back?

It depends. For academic or linguistic focused competitions, I was almost always first. If it had to do with physical competitions, that’s where it was hit and miss. I’d range very high for contests of speed and/or tactics, but was towards the middle for anything involving immense strength.

What is your favorite deep sea entity?

I dunno if this “deep sea” is a video game, but assuming you mean the actual deep sea IRL, this guy looks pretty cool.

Amphipoda - Wikipedia

Thoughts on milk?

I like it. My family gets whole milk since it is actually healthier, and tastes better. (IMO) I am kinda funny though cus I won’t drink milk on or after the sell by date, even though I know it’s fine.

Best day of your life?