Ask the Person Below You a Question

I don’t really have favorites, but perhaps Wiz, Necro, and Sin?

If you could choose any new game name for RotMG, what would it be?

‘‘The Shooting Adventure’’ this was also the name of a RotMG fangame made by my friend. RotMG SinglePlayer Game - YouTube

Favourite music?

Music or song? My brother had me listen to Wake Me Up soon after it came out on YouTube, and I got pretty addicted to it. Not long after, it ended up being one of those “cool songs” that everyone in middle/high school listens to, though I don’t think it ever crossed my mind again until last year. My “favorite” song keeps changing, but I still think Wake Me Up’s a nice one.

What’s a mythical creature you want in real life as your companion?

A dragon :dragon:

Out of the rotmg classes which would you like to be irl?

Probably one of those classes that you can’t be IRL no matter how hard you try (so not those losers like the Knight, Warrior, Archer, Assassin). I think seeing a Necromancer speaking with the dead, raising corpses, and literally sucking life out of people would scare the living shit out of people, but I don’t think I’d be able to handle my own stomach. So maybe the Mystic. If I was in a fight, I’d rather peacefully transport someone into another plane than blow them up with a spell :3

What RotMG item would you want to have IRL? :0

sporous spray spell. Just imagine someone is annoying you and then you spawn a mushroom or two that deletes them from existence.

Favorite thread on forums?

The cursed sprites thread.

How long did it take for you to get your first 8/8?

With my very questionable activity from the beginning, I’d assume two years.

Do you prefer games consisting of pixel art or normal art?

I have a soft spot for pixel art based games(duelyst had some really intriguing art), but I definitely like games with normal art more.

How old were you when you lost your first tooth?

Think I was like seven. Still losing teeth to this day, so…

What is your favorite pet sprite in RotMG?

Definitely, Lil´ Oryx or Chinese Dragon!

What´s your favourite dungeon in this game and why?

davy. the key system is a really fun mechanic, not too much a fan of the boss being so easily kitable and lack of invul on trooms though

the most mortified you’ve been in your life?

Ok… this might not sound bad but omg it felt sooo embarrassing at the time. So I was on a field trip with my older sister’s oratory (basically speaking) class to a cemetery where a lot of famous people were buried. So at the beginning we all introduced ourselves going around the circle, so if someone’s sibling was there they would say “hi, I’m so and so’s brother/sister” and so when it was my turn I accidentally said that I was my sister’s sister instead of brother. I quickly realized what I said and stammered that I meant brother, but I was extremely embarrassed.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Depends on how much affection is needed for it to be considered a crush. I’ve liked a character as in the “damn, that person’s hot” kind of liking numerous times, but none of which exceeded that to the point of obsession (eg. “holy fuck, I would totally date that person, omg omg omg”). If the character’s male, there are also instances where I’m not even sure if I want to be him or be on him. Sooo…maybe?

What do you want to eat right now?

Nothing. I just woke up and I feel great at the moment.

Favorite piece of art?

This artwork by an artist named Shrimpy which was done for him hitting 100k subscribers on YouTube.

If you could have any st item which would it be?

I want the kunai as i’ve farmed 200 fungals only to lose it in dammah 2 days later

from the games that you’ve played, which has the best soundtrack?

Outer Wilds OST definitely.

What computer do you play Realm on?

An acer aspire laptop
Here are the specs

What is your favorite quote of all time? Could be an out of context quote with your friends, a quote from a movie, somewhere online, etc

This is a quote from a book duology that contain The Six of Crows and The Crooked Kingdom. (It appears in both books). “Better terrible truths than kind lies.” I think that it is true for everybody, I’d rather be living out a terrible life if it was mine than be living out a great life for somebody else. I’d rather have a few good friends than a whole lot of fake friends, you know what I mean?

What is your favorite book series? (and what’s it about?)