Ask the Person Below You a Question

I don’t really read books, but if i were to say which book you should read : “Never let me go” by kazuo. Its quite interesting

How are you?

I’m doing good.
What’s your favorite music genre?

Hmmmm… idk, I like kinda non lyrical music, just like cool beats and stuff. Idk what genre that would fall into

Favorite snack food?

Oreo Thins and sometimes just peanut butter by itself. I often tend to eat really unhealthy things right alongside stuff like celery and carrots with ranch, sometimes because I genuinely enjoy it that way, and sometimes to confuse the hell out of people like my parents and friends.

What’s your most useless talent?

Being kinda good at a quirky game called realm of th-

hahaha, in all seriousness, I can snap a few different polyrhythms pretty well. Really nerdy, kinda cool, totally useless most of the time.

Favorite song / piece of music at the moment?

Strawberry Wine (Deana Carter). I’m also currently learning Closer (The Chainsmokers) on guitar, so that’s been stuck in my head for today.

Laptop or desktop?

Desktop.

Favorite school subject?

computer science and game design. I’d be dead of frustration by now if it wasn’t my favorite

what were the best cookies you’ve ever made?

I made a little bet with my students that if they averaged above an 80% on the final that I would bring in cookies for them, and then was happy surprised when they actually accomplished that! I had never baked cookies before, so I asked one of the other teachers who is known to make excellent cookies for a little weekend apprenticeship of sorts and he taught me how to make some amazing double-dark chocolate cookies. They turned out perfect and I had a great time doing it, too.

What is your favorite kind of weather?

Sunny with blue skies, very little wind and ~27°C

Whats something you made that tasted so bad that you couldn’t eat it all?

Hmmmm… once left a cheese sandwich in the toaster and forgot about it. Was so burnt I tried to take one bite and the only part I could taste was the burnt bread. Promptly threw away.

What is your favorite little text thing that you like to do on these forums?

write 800 page documents

if you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? C:

first, I have 3 questions for this.

Questions about puffagod's question (and answers to said question)
  1. what’s the method to transport me to my destination?
  2. am I in some sort of alternate reality, or am I still in this reality when it happens?
  3. would I be able to go back home after I’m finished with my destination?

if the method of transportation is that I get teleported there, and I can go back via the same method,
I’ll probably choose either somewhere else in Australia, or New Zealand.

if the virus and it’s many versions are still here, and the current events have still happened,
then I’ll probably pick Tasmania.

either way, my answer is either New Zealand, or somewhere else in Australia.

and honestly, I could do some better wording on question 2.

and now for my question.
if you had a title, what would it be?(I’m talking you irl having a title)

personally, I would probably have “jack of all trades” but I don’t feel like I’m worthy of it yet.
and part of me hopes that the answer will be something other than “title that I’ve seen before”.
but chances are, it might not happen at all.

I would just be ThePerson as im a pretty boring and uninteresting person myself, whole reason i decided upon that name.

If you could have either a chicken katsu or a prawn katsu sushi, which one would you have?

I have never eaten either one of the two, so I’d just go with the chicken.

How old are you?

I was literally gonna ask the same question before I read his post for my question, so again, how old are you?

20 as of thursday

What hour do you think you joined realm on?

5:00 pm est

Whats an oryx and why does he keep calling me a fool

a type of antelope and he’s calling you a fool because you’re playing a game as shitty as realm of the mad god instead of something vastly more productive like watching paint dry.

would you be interested in playing a DnD campaign with all of the rules taken out and replaced by mafia mechanics?

yes.

Why cant we have a void entity x mbc ship?