Ask the Person Below You a Question

Personally, I would love to live in the White Mountains in the USA.
I go up there on Sundays as much as I can and have occasionally been there for a whole week with my family.
I live in the U.S, just not in the mountains

Do you prefer the ocean or the mountains?

Mountains for sure! Iā€™ve lived near the Rocky Mountains my whole life and absolutely love them!

Whatā€™s your favorite Pokemon?

Naked Giratina.

Whatā€™s the most memorable dream / nightmare youā€™ve had?

that i got an o3 triple white but dcd before i could pick it up.

what is your favorite Warframe from the game Warframe

I donā€™t play Warframe

What is your opinion on threads being necrobumped?

i love it if the tread is interesting

what is a weird food combo that is actually really good?

A nice peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich.

What is better book than A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?

i love A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy but im more of medieval-ish fantasy not based on history or earth.

• Brandon Sanderson is amazing
    - Stormlight archives series is great
    - Mistborn was cool to but not as good imo
    -The Emperors Soul is one of my favourite short stories ever
  • Patrick Rothfuss is great but i wish he would hurry up on his 3rd book (He also Wrote a short story on one of my favourite Characters, Auri, Which is called The Slow Regard of Silent things, which is very cute)
  • Jay Kristoff is an aussie who i think is an amazing writer, Nevernight and the rest of that series are the only ones ive read though, im going to get his latest book very soon.
    -Scott lynch, Gentleman Bastard Series is very, very good
  • Mark Lawrence
  • Joe Abercrombie
  • Peter V. Brett
  • James Islington
  • Brent Weeks
  • Sarah J. Mass is good too, her books follow a bit of a formula but it works and i still like it (a few other authors in this list do the same thing though so dont mind it)
    all write good stuff, or at least what ive read of them has been great
    My Favourite Sci-fi author would probably be
  • John Scalzi
  • George R.R. Martin wrote one i really enjoyed called Tuf Voyaging
    Some Classic/Older authors that are great:
    -Robin Hobb
    -Raymond E. Feist, he has a lot of books and is in the middle of an interesting series right now
    -David Eddings, i havenā€™t actually reread his books recently but i enjoyed them when i first read them
    -Terry Pratchett, great author, released a series with
  • Stephen Baxter, Called The Long Earth which is great, I read some more of his work and enjoyed that too
  • Ursula K. Le Guin wrote The Wizard of EarthSea books which are great
    Other books/series
    -Gracling, by Kristin Cashore
    -The Dragon Whisperer, and
  • How to Train Your Dragon (the books are 10000000000000000000000x better than the movies), both of these i read when i was very young but i still enjoy them today
  • His Dark materials
  • Anthony Ryans Series

More to come in a future edit on manga, manhwa etc. if your arent interested in that stuff then try some it anyway, i dont watch anime much but it can be very good but imo the manga/webnovel/lightnovel etc is almost always better, this is true with all the other books i mentioned here.

the book >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the movie most of the time
Good movie originals/movie only/ tv shows <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Good Books
im a book person.

Cats or dogs? imo cats are better but to add depth to this do you like the really playful dogs that have to exercise a lot, or more calm and lazy ones (the ones i prefer), same question for cats.

also if you have any recommendations for me on books add them in somewhere or @ me in general, same for anyone else

tanks for pointing out the typo mate :slight_smile:

Why not both!
and yes, the lazy and calm ones for me, mostly for practical reasons, but Iā€™m also a bit lazy myself.

Hereā€™s a video game question.
hitscan bullets or physical projectile bullets?

Typo found.

Tough choiceā€¦ both can be fun to use in their own ways but personally Iā€™m not very good with making small adjustments in aim so probably hitscan bullets.

Favourite type of fruit juice (if you enjoy that kind of thing)?

gotta be apple juice, it is simply elite.

what is your favorite sports team?

From 2011-2018 it was FC Barcelona on football (soccer), but now i donā€™t watch the sport that much, only the FIFA World Cup where i am an Argentina fan

Question: Have you ever visited another country?

Yes, Iā€™ve been to Japan, Mexico, and China.

Do you still play RotMG?

Yes, a couple of times a week ill hop on. If a ppe is going well ill play for hours at a time but if there arent hm runs up when i hop on ill only stay for an hour. imo the game is really fun atm, but since i finished exalting staff classes im content with playing the game less and chilling with some other games.

What are some other games you have been playing?

OSU, Valorant, Hypixel Skyblock, League of Legends (unfortunately), Legends of Runeterra, idk just chilling with friends on stuff occasionally.

Pineapple on pizza?

Not meant to be an ad, but I think this game sums up my feelings. Itā€™s free and pretty short. Not trying to shill, just thought it was a good answer.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2263010/Pineapple_on_pizza/

I know this is the off-topic category, but Iā€™ve been curious. What are you thoughts on the planned Realm Rework so far? Mainly stuff thatā€™s been tested or shown to us and not just popular community ideas that you hope will get in.

I personally am hopeful as to what they can bring in terms of progression. Specifically Iā€™m hoping they can make progression more linear and clearer than what it currently is. Though with every major update DECA has given to the game, and based on their past, Iā€™m also very skeptical.

Does the art style of the game matter to you? What would be your favorite art style (8-bit like RotMG, pixelated like Isaac/OG pokemon, low poly, etc)

the art style is probably one of the most important things in a game for me. I love old realm because it was endearingly ugly (old spider den boss, lotll old shatters red and blue wizards are personal favourite ugly sprites)
new realm looks genuinely good

if you had to pick a disease to die from, which would you pick and why?

Fatal Familial Insomnia, because itā€™s a curious condition that could potentially be researched further for science on sleep.

Whatā€™s your most anticipated indie game for this year?