Ask the Person Below You a Question

They’re friendly and help other players, don’t troll or cause trouble and have a good sense of humor.
That’s my personal definition for it I suppose.

Do you have a “world is all black and white” philosophy, or do you believe everything is “all in shades of gray?”

The former for the absolutes, the latter for everything else.

You forgot the question… Again.

Where did Corrin go on New Years?

To the planet of Jakku, to find Rey’s father’s identity :zipper_mouth_face::joy:

Did I forget to ask a question?

No need to get hypothetical… You could just wait until a new question comes to mind.

Is Mafuteru cute?

tumblr_nexnbj3b4x1rgs95ko1_400

I believe you can interpret my answer from this.
The answer is no.
ahh don’t kill me I actually think its cute

LOTR, HP or SW?

Star wars. A series that is also magic based called the magicans, is in my opinion a better series then hp.

First movie you ever saw in a theater ? For me I think it was kolya or some French film

tbh im not too sure, but going to the theater at like 3 or 4 was always a super fun and exciting exp
i miss those days…
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled would you consider yourself honestly

Are you upset?

All the time, but showing it will only burn away more people…

The best pasta recipe?

It’s all about mixing the flavors I have a comrade Raul who will cook the pasta and the ribs and meat balls all in one pot. It’s the best pasta in the world, confirmed by a slav

Damn I’m hungry now

Do you believe there is something after death, it doesn’t have to be related to a religion I myself hold my own beliefs such as cats living for ever in the beyond

I do but I don’t know what it is yet, either some kind of reincarnation or new afterlife… Or something more horrifying like being a trapped soul in a dead body forever. (Let’s hope that isn’t the case…) Necromancy or spirit work could be a way of finding out but it’s a dangerous path I’m not entirely sure I’ll look into.

What makes a good villain? Give me a couple of your favorites from games, movies, books or shows.

To answer your the first part of your question, I’d say that the villain has to have solid character development, complexity, and we also need to feel a little bit of sympathy for him/her. For my favorite media stuffs… that’s a hard one. For games, I gotta go with rotmg, monopoly, chess, etc. As for movies, It’s a tie between 12 Angry Men and The Thief and the Cobbler. As for my favorite books, there’s The Stand by Stephen King, A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess, and a certain seven-book series that anyone with a childhood has read. Last time I watched TV was 'bout two years ago, so I can’t answer that last lil part.

If you’re from the US, what are your thoughts on current American politics? (Not just your political stance, but your feelings on the previous election and its repercussions)

I guess I’ll just answer the above

And wait for a spy to get to that

What makes a good villain, it really depends on what the genre and what he is going to be placed in. Eggman is a good villain for sonic. But if you put Dr. Eggman as the main villain of Gta it would not be a good idea. Palpatine is one of my favorite villans or magneto, venom, carnage others

Palpatine from star wars, for games I can’t think of anything so maybe rahu from custom robo as a partially serious answer or the federal agents from red dead redemption. Magneto from the 1990s xmen show. Treize from Gundam wing

Welp, I just answered the question wrong. Whoops.

best star wars movie?

Attack of the Clones
/s

actually it was ROTJ, my favorite moment was when Luke saved Vader xD

Huge star wars fan but
how people reacted to the prequels is where i would use the word Nerd as an insult.
The originals are not as good as we make them out to be. Their honestly the same as the prequels, Clunky dialogue, plot holes and forced interactions. We just look at the original trilogy with nostalgia glasses on. The last jedi was in my opinion easily a better movie then a new hope or return of the empire. For the 1970s it was a phenomenal movie but they are also very slow and have little surprises. I hope later in time we can look at the prequels with a less biased opinion.

We just look at the original trilogy with nostalgia glasses on.

When I was a kid the prequels were just coming out so that’s what I grew up with. I honestly loved them, particularly the Revenge of the Sith. Can’t say the same for a lot of people though

I know, the prequels weren’t bad. Seeing as how I was born after the year 2000 I didn’t watch all of them in the release order, I went TPM–>AoTC—>RoTS----->ANH---->ESB---->RoTJ

The General Chat Thread