Assassin Debuff

I was thinking about the classes today and I realized how overpowered the assassin class is. I mean it maxes at 60 attack which is 5 less than the max attack for trickster but 10 more than the attack max for the rogue. What really makes the assassin so over powered is its ability and that just bombs its DPS. I was wondering if the assassin’s stats should be changed or the ability. Please reply with an agreement or disagreement.

WC especially which is where you can get the tops in the game.

110 mp for 900 damage over 7.5 seconds is nothing. By your logic the wizard is even more op as it has the same range and more dps and overall damage.

Moving to #game-discussion, to discuss the nerf of assassin.

Also, I think the assassin needs a rework instead. Stats are not what they need; the way the ability works would be one.

For the wizard, you have to make all the shots which you could say is quite simple but for some people, it’s not the case. Maybe some people don’t have divine pets that can heal 45 MP every second and can’t just spam as with assassin you could release two shots which are easier to hit than a spell bomb.

A spellbomb is instant. A poison takes a full second to hit the ground make it relatively hard to use on a moving enemy for a lot less reward than a well placed spellbomb. I don’t think either class is op, I agree that the poison is easier but the lowered damage justifies it

I disagree, because its DPS is still mediocre. Plug into pfiffel’s DPS chart, and we’ll find assasins to be not very spectacular.

Also, wizzies and warriors are DpS machines, but they are not OP as it is balanced by the fact that their defensive options are limited compared to classes like necro or priest.

Maybe that’s why the poison has range to hit enemies?

you do about as much damage as a ninja with like 1 more tile of range tho

um why is this in guilds move regs?

My mistake… Misclick

Edit; @Septagram, the ability? Yea, with a higher mp cost over a longer period of time with 1.5 seconds of arming time on an area. If the fight lasts long, yeah the poison could be better because it requires less aiming. Anything else that dies under 7 seconds means ninja’s burst damage is more useful.

The assasin is horible to begin with, it’s why you never seen anyone playing sin now a days. Poison is not very good espically now with pets.

Before pets and everything assasins were great for a lot of this but now a days.

This might be the first time I ever someone calling the assasin OP but it’s interesting to see how people see it from another side

I imagine this is a shit post because assassin is dog shit.

The assassin has its ups and downs, but the main reason most people dislike it is that the assassin is balanced for a more slow-paced game like rotmg was in the beginning. Rotmg is now a very fast-paced game, and while the assassin has a few shining moments here and there still, most people just don’t want to put up with the time barrier.

Poison buff

Then do you think it should be changed to be relatively more attractive since all player use nowadays are melees, the archer, and maybe some wand classes?

Yeah if anything it needs a buff. But the with the assasin implementing a buff on a class that has been the same for so long. I think one day it will be change though

Wait, your really think assassin needs a nerf?

Assassin is the best 0/8 class and the shittiest maxed class.

Assassin is just a loot monster in WCs. Pop a cloverleaf, throw 4 poisons, collect two or three tops. No risk at all.

The class is balanced out by being absolutely boring as hell to actually play in any other situation.

lol