August Giveaway (4 Decas)

Thank you so much! Your comments really made my day. :3 Yeah the chord jumps at the end were extremely hard to play >.> thats why its a lil off tempo sometimes rip but i tried my best. its cool to hear from another pianist. Thanks again! also i am a huge fan of joe hisaishi as well

Youtube Username: Hei Shun
Date Entered: 8/28

The intro is one of the smoothest things I’ve ever heard. This is going to be a great song for the upcoming school year and studying. Thank you for the song <3

You’re welcome! I’m so glad you enjoy it!

Thanks for the kind comment! Hope you enjoyed the song. >.>

Youtube Username: Boyem0824 Minecraft
Date Entered: 8/28
Love the drums when the beat sort of changes. Very jazzy and a great song!

YouTube username: b
Date: 8/28

(Part of what’s on YouTube already)
I really like the laid back style, I could totally see myself listening to this just chilling out bobbing my head. The ending was pretty good I guess but nothing spectacular. There are a few things I think you could touch up on that I think would sound subjectively better. The transitions in the middle of the song were a little harsh for me, I’d add in at least a little drum bit like you did in 3:35, I liked that. The song also gets a bit repetitive just the G F G F G G F, maybe add some jazzy riffs or countermelodies. The tempo changes do add some essence but they almost seem overused. I can totally feel the August vibe in the song though, perfect title.

Thank you for the suggestions! Will definitely listen to ur advice for future songs!

Username: Dragon RJZX
Date entered: 30/8

It’s a really good song, and it’s extremely helpful to listen to something like that whilst studying. Thank you for creating this music!!

Thank you for listening! I’m glad you enjoy it!

Thanks for the comment! Good Luck in the giveaway!

just re-listened to it, and i like it, finally. I listened too quickly.

EDIT : Since august is over, what about da prizes ?

16 entries. You have 25% chance to win a deca.

@LamChopss wat’s new ?

I’m pretty sure he does play it on his piano and records it. I remember him saying something about that.

Winners are in the main post. I updated it a few days ago!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.