Australia Lost Halls [AUS LH Discord Server]

0F31437E-FECD-4CC2-B8D2-09ED6EB8B3BA 0F31437E-FECD-4CC2-B8D2-09ED6EB8B3BA 0F31437E-FECD-4CC2-B8D2-09ED6EB8B3BA

Hey there! I’m Rockya. I would like to introduce the community to the newly created Australia Lost halls discord server.

This discord is about having a fun time with some friends and doing some chill Australian lost halls. Not to mention it is a much smaller group so there is a increase chance of you getting a white :wink:. We are also currently recruiting staff for the discord server so if you are interested, do contact a mod in the discord server and they will assist you further.

Main Servers: Australia, Asia East, Asia South East.

How to apply:
Join our Discord If you meet the simple requirements you will probably get in.

If you have any queries, do comment below or pm me on discord Yori#3773. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the Voice Channels! :slight_smile:

That’s not actually how loot chances work…

Is this going to be doing skip runs, full clear, splits?

I know that

Cults mainly, we did some voids but groups were too small and weak for it. You should join the disc and try playing with us. Doesn’t do any harm to anyone.

nty

sorry but a small inexperienced group is dangerous and im not going to risk my warr for that :/

All g

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.