Auto-Ignore Bot Script?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was a way to create a script that would automatically ignore players who PM certain phrases…mainly “ORYX.IN” because the star filter doesn’t go above 10 stars. I even had a red star bot PM me today.

I know at one point, or rather heard, that Kalle made an autoignore script for general purposes, but I just want to be able to target specific audiences ya know?

Any help, guide tip info whatever would be awesome

Thanks

that’s an excellent way to start a thread around here.

Wdym? I can’t tell if that’s hyper sarcastic or a once in a lifetime gratitude.

Is that red star bot named HolyGift?

He’s totally holy… spamming crap.

Yeah haha got an ignore fairly quickly.

ive had white stars…

Like you?

For some reason, I can imagine that.

haha, but i dont spam chat.

i see some youtubers who literally ignore spambotds who pm them with a click of a button. probably another script.

i would like to say something about spambots. i think it is pointless to ignore them in the first place(the ones that pm you) because the dont pm you again after that anyways im pretty sure, so it won’t make a difference.

i had this red star pm me like 20 times now, too lazy to ignore.

was it the same one?

yeah

You can ignore pretty quickly using the keyboard:

tab (as if to start a reply to the fame bot)
home (to get to the start of the chat line)
right arrow once (to leave the /)
ctrl+shift+right arrow (to highlight the “tell” word)
type "ignore "
hit return.

Some bots seem to only /tell 3-4 times before disappearing, some like stated^ continue over and over. Probably different spammers using different strategies to piss you off the most. Er, I mean to get more business.

Aye, that’s essentially what I’ve been doing so far. It just gets rather tiresome after a while : P

wow… you have nothing to do…

but they can just easily ignore you

Stuartcat is a spammer.

CONFIRMED

jk

Well in all honesty, I did send a message promoting the Christmas giveaway like every 2 minutes in realm for a few days.

…thats not the kind of publicity we want…

oh yeah, thanks for starting this! so oryx in has been spamming me a lot and i think this is why. they have a couple bots maybe 10-20? and on their site, they have this maxing account package, where you give them ur account to max. i think thats how they get red stars to spam u…so moral is DONT BUY MAXING PACKS UNLESS ITS FROM A LEGIT WEBSITE LIKE REALMEYE CHRISTMAS. dont forget to use ur seatbelts guys

New Hacker!?!?!