Auto-login for Login Reward Calendar (Tutorial)

Update 1: I’ve made a video, which should be easier to follow than the instructions below (I suck at writing things that make sense). Here is the copy-paste list that is in the video:

For the javascript (autoreload.js):

setInterval(function () {document.getElementById("reloader").click();}, 10000);

For changing muledump.html (to reference the autoreload script). Paste this immediately after you see <head>:

<script type="application/javascript" src="lib/autoreload.js"></script>

TURN ON SUBTITLES, THEY CONTAIN THE INSTRUCTION!

TURN ON SUBTITLES, THEY CONTAIN THE INSTRUCTION!

Please don’t rely on this, try it on some mule first before you depend on this to work.

TL;DR

• This is a javascript addition to muledump.
  • It reloads muledump (sends request for your account info) every ‘x’ time period. You can set what ‘x’ is.
  • Reloading muledump is equivalent to logging in; at least that’s what the game thinks.
  • If the script reloads muledump every hour, you will pretty much get the login reward for every day as long as muledump.html is open.

Backstory

Long story short, Uni got salty one day because he missed a day due to having two back-to-back shifts. Of course Puffin always works, but why not have an automated solution?

So when I heard that reloading your account on Muledump had the same effect as “logging in”, I decided to make this little hack.

Please note: I have zero coding experience, and this took around half an hour of research and messing around so there are no guarantees that this is reliable, nor am I responsible when you end up having your account credentials stolen. The last part was a /s by the way.

What this is

###What this is

In short, some clever guy found out that reloading your account on Muledump sends a request to the potato servers, which is subsequently interpreted as you “logging in”.

For those who may not be able to log-in consistently - which, on another note is kinda annoying how they made the reset time UTC rather than the local time displayed on the calendar - this .js script will reload your Muledump periodically.

What does that mean?

As long as you have internet and Muledump open, you will “login” everyday.

How it works

###How it works

Again, I’ve got zero coding experience and literally googled “how to click button real good real fast”.

In essence, the script presses the reload all button every ‘x’ milliseconds.

Annd that’s literally it, the only thing left is to reference the script properly in the actual HTML document.

Here’s the code (which I ripped off stackexchange):

setInterval(function () {document.getElementById("reloader").click();}, 3600000);

“reloader” is the name of the reload all button.

“3600000” is the interval in milliseconds, which is 60 minutes / 1 hour. So the script clicks reload all once per hour. You can change this value, but I think 3600000 is a good value.

#Setup Tutorial

1. Find your muledump folder.

2. Open a text-processor (such as Notepad, TextEdit). Copy and paste the following into the editor:
    setInterval(function () {document.getElementById("reloader").click();}, 10000);
    (Note: 10000 is the interval between clicks in milliseconds, which is 10 seconds. Change this value later, but for testing purposes, keep it at this value.)

3. Save as a javascript (.js) file. Your file should look like this: “autoreload.js”. (the name can be different, but make it simple so it can be easily referenced) Make sure it is a javascript file, or it won’t work!

4. Move “autoreload.js” into the /lib folder in your muledump folder (identified in red below).

5. Right-click muledump.html (identified in blue above), and click “Edit” or “Open with… => Notepad / TextEdit”. You’ll see something that looks like this:

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>

Right after <head>, paste the following:
    <script type="application/javascript" src="lib/autoreload.js"></script>
    This tells the HTML document to run this script.
    If you named the (.js) file something else, replace “lib/autoreload.js” with the appropriate name!
    So it could be src="lib/LOLxDmemes.js", just make sure the (.js) file is in the /lib folder.

6. Save muledump.html. Load it up, wait 10 seconds and see if it automatically reloads. If it does, go back into the “autoreload.js” file and change the value “10000” to “3600000”, which will reload Muledump every hour.

Daily login calendar question
Muledump Daily Rewards
Is there a way to login via android for the login calender?
Jakcodex/Muledump v9.3.2 - X28, Samurai Class, 120 vaults

Reserved for edits. Will post picture and perhaps video. Feel free to ask questions if you need help!

Edit: Here is a GIF showing how how muledump auto-reloads every 10 seconds. I tried to draw the seconds using my mouse but eh… Also it didn’t align to 10 seconds because the script clicked reload, but MD took a few seconds to actually reload.

I stopped reading when I realized this was about tech

Not sure what that’s supposed to mean but I will make a video that makes much more sense when I have the chance.

IT WORKS! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Uni doing work for the community, how can we repay him?

I wanna point out that 60000ms=60s=1min. To refresh every hour you would need 60min=3600s=3600000ms.

Also

Literally?

THERE WE GO AGAIN!

I must look retarded, always doing math wrong. Yall better hope I flunk engineering or some walls might be falling down sooner than expected.

Changed, thanks.

And yeah, I pretty much googled “clicking button every time interval” and it got me what I wanted.

Update!

• I don’t know if this works when your computer is sleeping, I’ll test this out for a few days on a mule and see if it gets the login rewards.

• Video to come soon (which will make more sense than my disgustingly formatted post, I swear).

This is really helpful, well done!

Just to ask… does this mean you have to leave your computer on? For 600 hours straight?
Because I would want a script that would work with a sleeping/off computer (althought I know that’s probably not possible, thank you for the guide :smile:

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea.

All I did was “Hmm, how do login consistently? Oh, let’s press the reload button periodically because that seems like a simple script, let’s find out on Google!”.

If BMJ were around, I’d ask him but from the code, which is "press a button every few milliseconds ", I don’t ’ think so based on this article.

Wish I was more adept. :confused: perhaps somebody can find a way to make this run in the background so it works when your computer sleeps.

Updated with a video. Turn on subtitles to see the instructions I typed.

Criticism welcomed for how to improve video or captions, also if I posted personal information it’d be great if you told me as well.

I have a question for anybody that can answer, maybe @ProfIce.

Right now, loading an account on muledump count as a log in for the daily rewards. Is it possible that, in the future, this is not the case anymore? Can Deca do something with the game as to make it so that loading an account on muledump does not count as a log in?

I ask because I’m depending on it for loging in on week days and it would be a bummer to find out in the weekend that I can’t claim the rewards.

The month is almost over and I doubt that they would try that hard to make it so it can’t. It is possible for Deca to shut it down but it would be really hard because muledump is pretty much based off logging in. You will be fine if you just continue to log in using muledump.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.