This is pretty straight-forward. Almost an hour and a half was spent trying to come up with good designs between me and three others, and even after they quit, I didn’t. These are the final 2 designs. Take your pick, as the last one will be used in its designated post!

• L%20Avatar
  • L%20Avatar%20Alt

0 voters

The difference in these designs’ votes has made me want to sort of combine the two but keep the eye hole design. I also added two alternate “dull” designs like in Avatar’s inactive phases. You can find the poll below.

You really shouldn’t use straight white or black, tone them down a bit.

Close to black and white, but not exactly.

Lol, one of them looks like its wearing a mascara

Avatar got some THICC eye holes, tho.

You know that phase during when the Avatar is all greyed out whilst pillars/eyes/shades and whatever attack? I think the colour scheme would work well here instead of a mini Avatar, but this one looks OK as well.
actually, wait, it would probably look like the t3 skull then…?

Took the current designs and sort of fused them a little to try and give a more even response. Also featuring “dull” designs.

0 voters

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/soul-siphon-skull
gambar

Kinda reminds me of this

That’s why I made sure to make the shading much different and keep the red in the eyes a little.

yay i like the new colour palette

Ohhhh, I needed to squint for that. Details! Hmm, I suppose it does reflect AVA’s state. If the red pops more, I’d definitely see it better but yeah it would mean more designs and options. Do you have a favorite so far?

I personally like the bigger eye holes, but bright vs dull is a toughie.

Also.

Avatar%20DullAvatar%20Alt%20Dull

do this but brighten up the red to the original red.

Too subtle, try color shifting a bit.

True.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.