Axolotl pet?

It was in the game for a short time in a mystery box, maybe for a day or two. A lot of people probably don’t know it was out since it wasn’t around long.

are you positive? the wiki doesnt say it’s from a mystery box and it’s a -common- pet.

citation needed

ok so here it shows it as a pet skin :

but here it says it’s a pet with the heal ability:

I NEED ANSWERS

Deca put in Patch notes that it was released into the game. This post was in patch X.26.0.0, posted one month ago:
28 days ago this image surfaced on Reddit:

It is listed in pet yard as a common pet.

WHERE THE HELL IS IT

It’s a conspiracy, I swear!

We will give life pots for legit answer

We have found our answer. They come from eggs. :smiley:

Did no one pay attention to the pet wardrobe update?

EVERY SINGLE PET SKIN COMES FROM EGGS AND FUSING NOW, AND ALL OF THEM CAN COME FROM ANY MYSTERY PET SKIN

wait… every single skin can come from eggs now? and no. we’re thots. thots don’t read.

I think we’re saying (though I can’t attest to it myself) that every single common pet type can be hatched from the relevant family egg, or mystery egg. And hatching a pet makes that skin also available in the wardrobe.

Pet Skins are the things that unlock the skins directly. This is what used to be called Pet Stones.

I’ll answer your question with a question - isn’t this what you’re saying with your post/screenshot, that you or your guildie got an Axolotl from a common egg? Or was it from an Axolotl Pet Skin?

uh, that’s definitely not true. there’s no way you’re getting something like these out of a fusion or hatch:

image image image 2D3230C1-7217-4965-A629-B1090927AF03

and there’s no way the mystery pet skins include every single pet skin ever. where did you even hear this anyway?

a random in nexus showed us his axolotl and said it was from an egg

you mean this?

Ther patch notes said that you can get anything by fusion.

oh fuc i need that angler

the axolotl is critically endangered

SAVE THE AXOLOTL

false:

I thought it said all

Edit: is it just the dungeon ones you can’t get from fusion and hatching?