Axolotl pet?

I think we’re saying (though I can’t attest to it myself) that every single common pet type can be hatched from the relevant family egg, or mystery egg. And hatching a pet makes that skin also available in the wardrobe.

Pet Skins are the things that unlock the skins directly. This is what used to be called Pet Stones.

I’ll answer your question with a question - isn’t this what you’re saying with your post/screenshot, that you or your guildie got an Axolotl from a common egg? Or was it from an Axolotl Pet Skin?

uh, that’s definitely not true. there’s no way you’re getting something like these out of a fusion or hatch:

image image image 2D3230C1-7217-4965-A629-B1090927AF03

and there’s no way the mystery pet skins include every single pet skin ever. where did you even hear this anyway?

a random in nexus showed us his axolotl and said it was from an egg

you mean this?

Ther patch notes said that you can get anything by fusion.

oh fuc i need that angler

the axolotl is critically endangered

SAVE THE AXOLOTL

false:

I thought it said all

Edit: is it just the dungeon ones you can’t get from fusion and hatching?

I don’t see a reason to assume those are the only unlocker-exclusive pet skins. remember, DECA still uses these to make money, of course there are going to be some pay-only pet skins. and even if they did make all skins possible via fusion they’d have to update that every time they made a new one, which seems like a hassle.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.