Baby God Pets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p49lxCiqkzw

16x16 sprites turned into 8x8 (and vice versa)

Nice sprite and idea there, but YinYarn, what do you mean by ā€œchecking every cyan bagā€ because cyan bags donā€™t drop in Godlands. Anyways, I still prefer white bag more since itā€™d look cooler than a cyan anyway (unless you use some loot potion)

@Curlip or @Piggby, could you guys come in and maybe make some baby god sprites? Just one or two! I want to see how you would envision them!

And YinYarn is probably going to make a video soon on why ā€˜pets are stupidā€™ā€¦

a) drop rate is too high (1/10000 equals ~1/1000 fame)
b) would people give give one more reason to fame farm in glands instead of playing the game in the intended way

Iā€™d prefer to see ā€œwhy the rotmg subreddit is stupidā€

Get over your SNES nostalgia man, for Miyaottoā€™s sakeā€¦

Overall they look good, but it would be nice to have picture of them posted on the op so we donā€™t have to play the video everytime we wanna see the babies.

ā€˜Why everything is stupidā€™

- YinYorn

As much as I love your content and the cherry event idea you had, I canā€™t really get behind these. Although the presentation is phenomenal, the sprites, save for the Slime God, Ent God, and Leviathan, arenā€™t very great, and theyā€™re the central part of the idea. The ones Iā€™d say need the most improvement are the Ghost God and Medusa.

Overall, itā€™s a decent idea, but the sprites, for the most part, just arenā€™t that good.
5/10.

You gave me a pretty hard blowing 3/10, way below average score because you donā€™t think the sprites look good? A 3/10, despite all the effort that got put into it, that sounds fair? Nevermind I really donā€™t care at this point, I really hate producing stuff for RotMG now-a-days.

ā€¦ what?

assuming 10 gods=1 fame

1/1000 fame?

Youā€™ll have to learn to take ā€œconstructiveā€ criticism.

although I donā€™t think it deserves a 3/10 (Iā€™d go more towards 7/10), atrapper usually grades harder then the average forumer

Iā€™m just saying if thatā€™s really what all my effort is getting put into then why am I still wasting my time, I could be doing other things. Itā€™s not that Iā€™m angry, just really disappointed and I donā€™t get the same, strong itch to make videos anymore because of it. Iā€™m just not having fun anymore.

I could try too :I

Do what you enjoy then.

As some mod has saidā€¦ ā€œIf youā€™re not having fun, youā€™re doing it wrongā€

1 stone per 1000 fame

Oh.

Wellā€¦ lel xd 1/1 million?
1/ 100k?

Iā€™ve never thought of having gland enemies as pets before. Iā€™ll give it a very gud out of much like

Love the idea!

Alsoā€¦keep in mind that you earn XP and fame from nearby god kills, even if you didnā€™t damage them, but you have to put in sb dmg to quality for any loot drop. Thus, saying ā€œ1/1000 fameā€ makes it sound like ptrainers will be swimming in god pets, but the odds of a drop to a ptrainer will be much lower since most of the fame they earn is from kills they werenā€™t involved in.

Go ahead!