Back to the Basics is back! (Discord link inside)

Back to the Basics

Remember when guilds really mattered? So do we. That’s our goal in Back to the Basics, to bring things back to how they once were: just people working together and having fun. We’re an active and very friendly guild, so come and join us!

Requirements:

• We are looking for friendly and constructive players only. We are trying to make the game a better and more fun experience for everyone.
  • We primarily take players from NA and EU, but we will accept any english speaking players
  • No cheating, hacking, or fame train. No exceptions.
  • Our only hard requirement is be active. Bonus points if you can partially self max, however it is not required and we are more than glad to help
  • Our main servers are USMW/USMW2

How to apply:

This discord invite will place you in a private chat for guild staff to ask a few questions before accepting or denying. We will eventually pin the questions so an answer can be left whether or not one of us is available, but at least one person is usually around. https://discord.gg/rxYH5dE

You realise this isn’t against TOS, and in no way harms your guild’s image. I understand if you have a personal reason for this though.

Wait, this guild’s still a thing? I remember I joined as a newbie until a ton of people moved to One Step Forward before both died in activity.

yeah were trying to get back into it again. Feel free to join if you wish. We’d love to have you back

While I am aware it isn’t against ToS or anything of the sort, it is against what this guild has stood for since 2016. We’ll keep original traditions as we rebuild :slight_smile:

We are still recruiting for anyone who is interested

Bump

LeBump

We are still recruiting

Fourteen slots open, come and check us out!

Thirteen slots available, recruitment still open!

Five slots remaining, recruitment is still open albeit slightly more restricted. That being said, our discord is still open to those sharing similar values and/or possibly wanting to join when we have more availability. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.