Back To The Basic's is recruiting friendly and active players (Usmw2)

Back to the basics
Remember when Guilds actually mattered? …So do we
That’s our plan, bring things back to how they were.
Just a group of people working together, and havin fun.
so come join us on our home server Usmw2 while we remind the community what team work is =D.

What we expect of all guild members:

• Language- Able to speak English or at least understand it, it I can make out a good idea of what your saying then all is well

• No base fame requirement but we do humbly request you be semi used to the game and able to for the most part self max (Late blue star is good enough in our books for this to count)

• Skills: can run Tombs & Shatters is welcome but not needed, MUST NOT BE TOXIC OR RUDE. I can not stress this enough if your gonna act rude we don’t want you we are all here to have fun and someone who acts toxic can kill that fun quickly. Lastly while again not required but having a discord will help as we have a guild discord server.

• No cheaters end of story. if your caught cheating you will be kicked we have a ZERO tolerance on this rule, No fame training…look I get it I do it makes life easier but it also breaks the point of the game and makes working for stars and upgrades meaning less in the long run. we allow fame training to level up to 20 but beyond that no fame training(even then we prefer you just ask a guild mate to help you level).

• Contributions necessary: Look We all have life’s outside this game(even if we all deny it XD) but that being said we want active members because while we don’t do them all the time we do pop keys and some of them are high level keys at that(shatts,tomb you get the point) and more active people around to join just means a better chance to work as a team and to grow. so because of this we ask you try and be on at least once a week(Any more then two without a good reason can and will lead to a kick)

So how do you give up your soul to join us well let me tell you =3
-Pm LordAzure(myself),MDS_Dan,Coname on Realmeye or ingame to join we are always willing to accept new people that being said we do have a small interview of sorts when you do contact us(this is just to make sure your not toxic basically takes like 2 mins tops) after that we invite you and we all have fun.

Welp I think that covers it all and I hope some of you look in to joining us, Hope to see you in the Realm till then happy hunting =P -LordAzure

Edit: we have 15 open spots left ill change this as we get more people

LeBump

you’re fucking stupid

sorry, but dude

I did not make that part just required to use it

How often do you pop keys? (Mainly interested in tombs)

When we have them I pop we pop on weekends

LeBump

LordAzure4d1
Back to the basics
Remember when Guilds actually mattered? …So do we
That’s our plan, bring things back to how they were.
Just a group of people working together, and havin fun.
so come join us on our home server Usmw2 while we remind the community what team work is =D.

Oh yeah Im liking the sound of that!

No fame training…

I sleep

Aye Can I join

I’ll DM you

on?

Realmeye

Added a number for spots open

Back to the basics? What basics? All I see is the same mindless torrent of:

“we like maxed characters”

“we like tombers”

“we dont like cheaters :(”

“we like people that pop keys xD”

Are you seriously expecting this to attract a crowd of people that want to bring things “back to how they were”? Here, let me help you:

Hi, we are Back To The Basics and we play the game like it’s build 122. We don’t use pets, we don’t use new items, and we don’t run dungeons released subsequently to build 122.

Yeah, do you? I’ve never heard of you before

Can I join

you want me to be more clear on what we want sure I can give you that =D we don’t want people like you back to basics is about having players work together and treat each other with respect like things used to be before the larger part of the community became toxic. If you have no interest in joining us that is fine but I am going to ask you show me and anyone this group reps with a level of respect in return I find no problem doing the same to you. does that tell you what we want.

so, exactly what every guild asks for

Ok allow me to be more blunt with what I am saying this is a recruitment post, if you don’t like what you see and don’t wanna join that’s fine. however do not be toxic and cause hate and problems where is not needed in the first place.

To clarify my leader’s recruitment post a little bit…

After joining, and swiftly leaving, a number of “top guilds” I decided to make Back to the Basics with Xorick. We were both tired of “top guilds” requiring you to have 20 8/8s, 300k fame, and the skill to do a petless shatters solo on lv1 ninjas. Many of said guilds treated their members and anyone outside the guild like absolute shit.

Initially, we advertised without requirements only stating:

We simply wanted to build a friendly guild who worked together, now you may argue all guilds do that… but many are running shit for their own gain, and sticking to end game material. Any one of our members are willing to help one another with anything, whether they’re farming top dungeons, gland dungeons, or even Forbidden Jungles.

Aside from requiring new members to be friendly, helpful, etc… IE not a jackass (cough cough dthnider cough cough), we ask that you have some sort of skill. While very accepting, we do not want to fill up with day old players (as we initially did… by accident)

Some of our members like to run tombs and shatters, not many though. So they’re always looking for a bit of help, in said case why wouldn’t we state that if you do have knowledge of end game dungeons that it’s even better? It is by NO means an actual requirement. More so there to state we do have people running said dungeons.

Not once did we ask for players who pop keys, reread that please. Azure stated that we HAVE people who occasionally pop keys. We’re all about working together and having fun, not grinding lost halls and nest 24/7 to get our own loot.

Anyone who has gripe with us blocking fame trainers and client users should seriously walk away (from this thread that is). Fame training is entirely against what we stand for, co-op play. If you simply want to grind white star, we’re not for you. I simply wont comment about client users, it’s a pretty standard argument against them.

There’s no reason for y’all to be coming here solely to bash people recruiting for their guild, if you don’t like it move on. Simple as that.

Im legitimately trying to help man I don’t give a shit about whether your clan works or not, all im saying is you’re going about this the wrong way, you can even see by scrolling up the first guy that was interested was a fame farmer