Back To The Basic's is recruiting friendly and active players (Usmw2)

To be fair, your entire realmeye is hidden. I can not recall if mine is, but I’ve been around since April 2012. Shout out to Wild Shadows… Do note that he is using the guild’s general advertisement in the beginning of that message. It’s something we’ve used for two years, and wont change simply because the member who posted at the time (each of our founders, leaders, and officers has posted a recruitment ad at some point in the past 2 years) is running a newer account.

Backtracking a little, if he’s a fame farmer he can find a different guild… pretty simple.

As a final note, shout out to the now deceased guild: Deep Sandin’ It (Especially MrFeeny)
Much of what I’ve done with this guild has attempted to model either DSI, or opposite of what I loathed about elitist guilds.

For shits and giggles, a list of my previous guilds… from most recent to oldest:
Back to the Basics
Pink Perfection
Fishermen
All Ogre Now
Fancy (during one of their rebuilds)
ThatFaceWhenYouDie
Anonymous
Fancy
TheWorstGuys
Republic of Arcadia(second iteration of Back to the Basics)
DemonicSlayers (original iteration of Back to the Basics)
Astonish
Night Watchmen
The Coffee Shoppe (awhile before it’s crash)
Night Watchmen (New iteration of Pure RoTMG)
Pure RoTMG (new iteration of FoD)
Two Steps From Hell (current leader’s previously owned guild)
Lethal Interjection
FoD
DemonicSlayers (When originally made)

I’ve been looking for an active guild for a while now, and yours seems perfect. I don’t know if there are still spots left but I hope you’ll let me join.

After reading through the replies again, I’ve realized I left something out of my above messages.

This is largely in reference to when the game was still (mostly) co-op. You may argue it still is, considering the fact that end game dungeons require mass amounts of players (IE Lost Halls) and while dungeons like Shatters and Nest no longer require such massive groups, they did at their release… simply because people hadn’t learned them yet.

While I do NOT suggest going back to a pre-pet era, although I’d take no issue with it… that’s the last time this game was truly co-op in my opinion. I will admit, this is debatable. Much of the time, people are solely out for themselves post-build 12.0.0. And, well… as I’ve restated a number of times, we’re about working together and having fun. All MMOs are more fun with friends to play with.

LeBump

Lebump

Updated open spots

My guild’s inactive now, looking for a new one and this looks pretty good to me.

I’ve got one 4/8 knight (very close to 6/8, could get there in 1-2 hours at the most.)

I can do clean tombs, clear sarcs clean, and relatively good at clean shatts (do we lavawalk?)

I’m in college right now and play as often as I can, usually around every other day and for about 1-2 hours each time. (Around 12:00-2:00 PST if you wanted to know)

One clean tomb a week would be really nice, unfortunalely I probably won’t be on for tombs. (Pls pop for me :frowning: )

I’ll try and PM you guys ingame if you want to accept me.

Updated with current open spots

Hey, Geega here :slight_smile: I really love the community aspect of Rotmg, and I’d love to contribute to popping some dungeons. I buy keys on the reg, and I would very much like to join yall :smiley: IGN is Geega, and I am more than comfortable with self-maxing. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Large inactive kick fest so 15 spots open now

Bump

yo holy crap i thought Pink Perfection died ages ago O_O
i was in Pretty in Pink for a while, the relation should be pretty clear

Can I join plz? @LordAzure

Can I join too? I play almost every day (unless I die, then I take a break to calm myself down).

LeBump~

Can I join your guild?

I would like to join your guild, how can I do it? (I have a 6/8 knight, and I’m almost a red star.)

LeBump~

Guild is full so recruitment is now closed

Bump-five open spots now