Back To The Basic's is recruiting friendly and active players (Usmw2)

Can I join? I have a 4/8 wiz and a 5/8 knight

put me in coach

you still accepting members? im down to join

can i join your guild :slight_smile:

I have a 4/8 Necromancer on its way to 6/8 would love to join.

Can I join I have a 6/8 and a 3/8

0/0 new guy here looking to learn and have fun dont want hand outs or anything i have like 3 or 4 stars :slight_smile:
i have teamspeak and discord. will download other chats needed

Hello everybody! Iā€™m sorry about the relative inactivity on this post recently. LordAzure, the leader in charge of recruiting from this post, has been going through some IRL issues and will be away until such a time that they are resolved. We will figure this out, but until further notice, if anybody who previously posted in this thread is still interested in joining (or if anybody new is) please PM me and weā€™ll talk.

Iā€™d love to join. I am fairly active, and I am always willing to try things, be it new classes or dungeons. I understand/am able to run shatters, but never have been able to(pubs wreck me). I primarily play ranged classes, and really enjoy priests(in case you need healers). Iā€™ve been looking into playing cooperatively within a guild, but havenā€™t really been in a good guild. This one seems perfect.

Iā€™ll DM you on Realmeye

I would like to join this guild if possible. My friend named Xaleki is currently in this guild.

Hey dude! I would like to join this guild my Ingame nick is ā€œBeyourselfā€

Me and my IRL friend play realm almost everyday from 6pm-12pm EST and have been looking for a nice guild who doesnt have large requirements but still knows what they are doing.
We both have tomb and shatter experience and a few maxed characters.
Our IGNs are ā€œCandipigsā€ ,and ā€œCandypigs.ā€ We donā€™t hack or fame train and we arenā€™t toxic until I am prevokedā€¦ I have 2 8/8s 3 7/8s and 2 6/8s. He has 3 8/8s and 1 7/8.
I hope we can join and get along well with our new guildies!!! :slight_smile:

Message my in-game via whisper as I most likely see a response on realmeye

I would Like to apply

guild purge soon spots will be opening

With the return of LordAzure people who are looking to join are free to DMs him as well. I will still be recruiting from DMs as well, so itā€™s your choice. I MUST STRESS THAT WE ARE PRIMARILY RECRUITING FROM DM. I will be checking this thread occasionally, but I will be checking my DMs a lot more often.

I am interested in joining your guild. I been playing rotmg for a long time :D. I recently got back in rotmg and ready to play serious with a group of new friends. If you give me a chance, i can prove it to you that i can do it. Discord is ā€œPure Skill #2403ā€ i hope i can make yall proud

we are doing our guild purge today ill be updating later with the amount of new open spots. people who pm myself or MDSDan will take present over people on this post so if you wanna join itā€™s highly recommend you pm us

purge is now over. 10 spots open. recruitment is open again.