Backpack Bug

Whenever I try to move items from my inventory to my backpack, it makes the transfer sound but doesn’t transfer. Restarting my game doesn’t do anything either. I can transfer from my backpack to my inventory but not the other way around.

for some ungodly reason you have to have a full inventory in order to transfer items from the inventory to the backpack. You can also just drop the items, open your backpack inventory and then drag them into the backpack slots.

other than that, there aren’t any solutions to fixing this as of now.

What method are you using? Ctrl+click the item sends it to the inventory/backpack (whichever it isn’t currently in), but you can also grab the item and use b (or whatever your inventory cycle key is) to switch to your other inventory page to then drop the item. Alternatively, you can also grab an item in your main inventory and drag it onto the backpack item to move it to your backpack if it isn’t full (opposite process to get it from backpack to main inventory). Do any of these methods work?

I haven’t experienced this before, personally. I’ve always been able to move items regardless of whether or not the inventory is full.

It still works on Unity, not sure what Windows is referring to here.

Uh, so I can transfer items over just fine, and I only have two items in my inventory. Is there some context to this that I’m missing, like is that using unity?

the context is that I was completely ignorant to the fact that you could switch items with ctrl+click, I’ve been swapping items manually by moving them from the inventory to the backpack icon, which wont let you unless your inventory is full (on flash, unless they fixed it already :pensive:), or dropping them on the ground and then swapping to the backpack to put them into those slots.

so disregard my original reply, its completely wrong. :confused:

drag it onto the pots tab/ pick it up and press b twice to switch to backpack tab

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.