Bad adobe flash player fps

I’m using windows 10
For some reason when I play on adobe flash player 27,(already tried to reinstall) I always get 0-20 fps consistently. My computer is fine only 14% CPU being used. I tried playing more intensive games and it worked fine. Does anyone have an idea what is wrong with my flash projector?

Everyone on realm seems to use 18.
All the versions are here

but why does it matter?

Don’t know specifics, but 18 apparently has all the things rotmg needs and the least of the stuff it doesn’t. You can just test around with all of them and find your favorites.

some people also version 13 or 11

You should also turn off ally projectiles and damage numbers, turn off particle effects and set quality to low

Brother and I use 13.

changing adobe flash projector only helped a bit… while in large public ice tombs I still lag even though on a worse computer one of my friends do not lag.

Basically everyone lags in large public ice tombs, if your friend doesn’t than he probably juts has really really good internet or somehthing. And the “worse” computer could be better for ROTMG because of it’s specifics.

I think it’s still their settings. Generally ethernet doesn’t make your fps more consistent (since that’s the issue the OP brought up)

did you try turning off allied shots

@Tsunami’s right, you should take a look at the experimental options. Turn on everything except the fame gain and EXP gain toggles, and your FPS should skyrocket.

Generally, low FPS doesn’t mean your computer is performing poorly. It’s most likely poor optimization of the game on your computer, or network issues causing the server’s refresh rate to fall.

sigh

when an i5-2500K runs a game better than a ryzen 7 1700…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.