Bad jokes

Oh my gosh how did I miss that joke entirely?

@XxryanxX

okeh dad

What?

You may’ve not been present in yesterdays antics with @ihatejewss. He’s banned now, but was quite annoying and aggressive for the time he was present.

I was present. I just didn’t get it.

I’m always present :^)

lol I usually dont like pings
but this one was worth it

can i see some of these posts?

here you go

No, you can’t, Doc deleted them all.

It was basically just him repeating “lmao k y s u noob Jew go back to Auschwitz” in every thread he came across. He got some threads to be temporarily closed by the system because of the sheer amount of flags he received.

(Apparently Realmeye doesn’t let you write k y s without spaces)

oof
wait which threads

I don’t remember, sorry.

x24.0.0 magic woods patch, national pigs day WIP event, etc.
and also made his own threads (about 3~5 of them) and they ended up in whine cellar :confused:

Confucius says, that it is good to meet girl in park…
…but it better to park meat in girl

boi

Three guys are stranded in a desert. By a stroke of luck, they find a magic genie lamp.

The genie grants each of them one wish.

The first guy wishes to be back home. Wish granted.

The second guy wishes the same. Wish granted.

The third guy says, "It feels very lonely here now, I wish my friends were with me…” Wish granted.

Why does nobody like rotten egg jokes?
Because it’s a bad yolk

A pirate walks into a bar with steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says, “Is that a wheel?” The pirate says “Aye, and it’s drivin’ me nuts!”

a pregant woman lapses into a coma. she awakens and frantically calls for her doctor. “You had twins, a boy and a girl,” he says, “your brother named them.” Oh, no, the new mother thinks. He’s an idiot. Expecting the worst, she asks, “What’s the girl’s name?” “Denise,” the doctor says. Not bad, she thinks. I guess I was wrong about him. “And the boy?” “DeNephew.”

cool-sign-snow-assembly-snow-man

New Ordered Player Experience?
How about NOPE.