Bad jokes

Agreed.
Don’t respond and I won’t comment. :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t have started in the first place had Brock not done what Brock usually does: mentioning an entire post and saying one word. Which is also the thing that made him immediately identitifable.

You called me an Retarded kid or something idek or care. Just stop, man, it’s not getting you any brownie points.

Never called you anything.
I directly called your post pointless. Not you.

I’ve done it for years. People respond and they start it.
Not me.

My goal.

@JohnMH
Let’s take the high road and not respond to this guy. Mods will take care of him.

Easier to not feed the trolls anyways.

Good. Don’t make his mistake.
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/johnmh-argument-thread/37326
17 people agreed with me.

I’m sorry real curious how did you get the 17 people bit? Because 16 of the likes in that thread came from RMG styling on you

Well if you used common sense, then you would realize that those people include the original poster and me.

It was technically on me, but RMG had nothing to do with Brock in that scenario. I was kinda being childish in the situation needlessly against someone we shouldn’t even need to keep replying to because he’s obviously less capable of learning from the past than a criminal.

@ArexRew
You’re not taking the high road.

It had everything to do with you. Everyone was against you because they knew I was speaking the truth.

+1

@ArexRew

Sounds like a cue for something you’ve already used.

Probably.

@JohnMH
Oh and I gave you a review on your sprites. Some of the colors were beautiful. Others not so much. Definitely lose the pink and brown if I didn’t clarify that.

(@moderators probably delete posts 421-462, they are off topic)

How did the hipster burn his mouth?

He sipped his coffee before it was cool :sunglasses:

How do you stay safe when acids and bases fight each other?

you stay neutral :smiley: