Bagston’s Back... Alright! The Ultimate Chest Combo Event! (Nov 25 to Nov 28)

[quote]Dear Players,
It’s Bagston Friday and we heard you like Bagston, so we thought we would put Bagston in your Bagston so you can Bagston while you Bagston. But seriously, there is going to be a lot of Bagston this weekend since we put together a combination of events for the weekend and everything you do is going to be giving you a chance to win a Sir Bagston Pet Stone. We have coupled login raffles, an OT Chest event, and a Dungeon Opening event together so be sure to be there!

May the Bagston be with you!
Please find the event time below - it applies to ALL EVENTS:
Start Time:
11/25/2016 - 3:00 pm CET / 2:00 pm UTC / 06:00 am PST
End Time:
11/28/2016 - 7:00 pm CET / 6:00 pm UTC / 10:00 am PST
**All Prizes will be granted by 12/1/2016

Login Event:
Let’s start with the simple stuff. If you log in at least once every day between the 25th and the 28th of November 2016, you will have a chance to win one of 25 Sir Bagstons that will be raffled away.

Ocean Trench Chest Event:
You will have a chance of getting Sir Bagston, one of the exclusive Pilgrim skins, a kickass UT and at the very least some guaranteed Thanksgiving food so you don’t have to go hungry! The event chest can be found in the Ocean Trench during the specified time frames.

Note: you will have to clear out any monsters and traps before the chest will spawn. As soon as it does, it will announce itself.

Chest Content:

• Bagston Pet Stone
  • Pilgrim Father
  • Pilgrim Mother
  • Seal of Blasphemous Prayer
  • Cranberries
  • Ear of Corn
  • Sliced Yam
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Thanksgiving Turkey
  • Potion of Mana
  • Potion of Speed
  • Potion of Life
  • Potion of Defense

We’d like to thank u/Phops for the Pilgrim Skins!

Dungeon Opening Event
Now while you run the dungeons and are trying to get that loot, why not be nice to your friends or maybe even a complete stranger and allow them to do the same. As long as the event chest is active, every Ocean Trench Portal that you open will count as a raffle ticket. By the end of the event we will be raffling away 20 Sir Bagston Pet Stones among all players who opened at least one Ocean Trench Portal. We will also be giving away another 10 Sir Bagston Pet Stones to the top 10 most generous players who opened the most Ocean Trench portals for their fellow realmers during the event time period! All prizes will be rewarded by December 1st.

We hope that everybody can find something fun to do during this combo event and that a lot of people will get the chance to run some extra shatters thanks to their realm buddies opening extra dungeons! May RNG be on your side!

Kind regards,
Your Deca Team
[/quote]
Crosspost from reddit

How rare is the Bloody Surprises Cloak?
White bags that haven't dropped from an event yet

wha, why no one comment?

I know right? D:

Soo, uh. (attempts to think of conversation starter)

How do you, um, like the new Pilgrim skins?

The rarity of the Pilgrim skins is frustrating, as is the continuing choice from Deca to make all their new skins soulbound.

I know they slapped a 5k feedpower on, so people who get a duplicate still have a use for them, but I’d prefer keep food as fp, (put a 5k food jackpot item in the chest maybe), and unsb skins that have normal fp.

Then if after 100000 OTs you haven’t lucked into the skin(s) you can at least get ahold of them via trading.

I got the mother Pilgrim so I’m content xD

Totally agree with Nevov,

My thoughts on skins is that,

Father is ugly, b/c just copycat gentleman, and pala already has lots of good skins.

Mother is VERY needed, not a lot of good skins, polg is good, but its dyes kinda suck, lil red is meh.

250+ OTs no bagston :cry:

wow… cast said u guys did over 100+