Ban the person that posted above

Banned because you’ve already been banned like 10 times so what’s another, really.

banned for banning someone else for following the rules of the game

banning someone for accusing someone of banning someone because of following the rules.

banned for lel same reason as above

banned for you using the same reason to ban me for banning someone for banning someone for accusing someone of banning someone because of following the rules as someone who is complaining via banning due to a bad reason for banning someone, which is me both times.

banned for a ban that is three lines long

banned for assuming my device displays banning for using the same reason to ban me for banning someone for banning someone for accusing someone of banning someone because of following the rules as someone who is complaining via banning due to a bad reason for banning someone, which is me both times on three lines and that I may be possibly using my phone which displays six lines.

banned for an even longer ban than before, in which such actions resulted in your ban

banned for inculpating me of being banned and sending a proscription because of how I banned you for postulating my contrivance exhibits ostracizing for utilizing the same reason to ostracize me for banning someone for proscribing someone for incriminating someone of ostracizing someone because of abiding by the rules as someone who is repining via proscribing due to a deplorable reason for ostracizing someone, which is me both times on three lines and that I may be possibly utilizing my phone which exhibits six lines.

banned for making a long ass text wall

ostracized for repining about a surplus amount of text.

banned for not banning

Banned because i banned myself

banned because you set a good example and i want to ban you too

banned for having dragon in your name but some wild blue tiger picture

The General Chat Thread

banned for copying @Nameness

banned for looking back at old bans

Banned for continuing a futile cause, i have been banned in this thread so much
And yet im still here

banned for lol didn’t even know he said that

banned for posting outside the meme thread