Ban the person that posted above

Banned for cyclical replies

banned for capitalizing the “b” in “banned” but not adding a period at the end

Banned for abandoning the forum game for a while and making me self bump.

banned for making me feel slightly guilty

banned for being a candyshi ripoff

banned because the pikaplague exists

Banned for using ‘because’ instead of ‘for’.

these large letters are distruptive of the threads flow #bannnned

Banned because I don’t know who you are yet, where did you come from
You joined the forums recently?
You can just… do that?

Banned for ignorance. You do not know me? I hav been on the foums for well over a year, just inactive for a few months. Now back with the bet spriting capabilities. No but really for some time my only connection to realm was browsing the formus and I never actually played. I need help and banning you will give me just a glimpse of happynes…

Banned for calling out my inattention, i lurk a lot. Also i mostly just do a quick scan of ideas category.

Banned for copying my habit of scanning and lurking

Banmed for banning someone on a different thread

Oh shit wtf didn’t even realise. Banned for stalking me.

Banned for not realizing im in your basement
(See my profile)

@BullBomber @AKLDragon both of you beaned for excessive back and forth thusly hijacking a nice inclusive thread

Banned for not asking for premittion to speak in my and @AKLDragon’s thread

Also @AKLDragon my house doesn’t have a basement. I am still fearing for my life tho

Yes, keep thinking that way.

Also, @ArexRew banned for thinking this is excessive back and forth. You should’ve seen me and @Idragonet posting multiple times per minute on multiple forum games at once. good times

Banned for having more fun with someone else. If you do this again I’ll stop letting you out of my basement for your 1h exercise/day, inmate. How the tables have turned.

You can try and lock me in, but I can go change that location in my profile anytime i want. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Banned for messing with the furniture