Ban the person that posted above

You’re banned for banning him for what I’ve already banned him before

you’re banned for spam-liking. also @divineoryx and @darkawaiii

bwahaha

you’re banned for thinking all classes are good when Samurai exists

You are banned for not being banned in 21 days

I was going to say something, but then I realized I probably shouldn’t play this game anymore because I actually can ban people for real now notlikemiya

Prove it then, Ban me

the button is missing BREEEEEEEEEEE

pity, that would have been hilarious

in the spirit of the game, I’m going to add "I ban you for hiding your suspend button from me >:( "

may the mod war commence

You’re banned for commencing a mod war.

you’re banned for not having a profile photo lulw

youre banned because i like abusing power

when am i going to become mod?

You’re banned because you abuse power.

You’re banned for the following reasons:

• Not using your main in forums

• Having a class in your name

• Being orange star

• Not playing the game

You’re banned for giving more than one reason for a ban - proof that you’ve put more thought into it than others. This makes us inequal, and as such, you must be brought down.

Dear Seelpit, your skill in the game “Realm Of The Mad God”, A.K.A. RotMG, Realm , proved by the fact that you completed a public “Gigantic Cavern” dungeon, is too high and can make less fortunate players become sad.
We want you to know that we do care about you, so feel free to appeal after the period of 1 (one) year without playing any digital games to make your skill level relatable to other players.

You’re banned for believing that the powerful must be killed. Communism does not work.

You’re banned for being too epic and making us sad that you don’t play ROTMG anymore. Come back gamma~

You’re banned for whining and leaving the guild! Don’t think I have forgotten you, and that’s not in a good way! You abandoned me and your only family. Don’t think we will ever welcome you back! I am glad that I am not playing RotMG any longer, as I do not have to see you annoying me to death. My absence in the game is all your fault! I will end you when I get the chance. The end is near! NEAR, I TELL YOU! >:[
jk i luv u

you’re banned for lying

Also, I apologize for leaving the guild. I didn’t mean to cause any hurt feelings, it’s just that I wanted to join a guild that was more than just having a fancy title under your username. It’s not that celestine court was bad at all, it was just slightly too chill for me. I don’t think we ever popped keys, and running dungeons with friends is very enjoyable, so I joined a guild that occasionally does that.

Also I’m a @Craftable megafan so when he made a guild i jumped at the chance

banned for inviting filthy red stars into our sekret club