Banned for leeching?

i got banned no idea why since only thing ive done is leech which was told to be a reason for ban in forums but is it actually tht bad? and is it a perma ban?

Technically, Deca can ban you whenever they want for any reason or for no reason at all.

In actuality, I have never seen anyone get banned for leeching and I don’t see how it could be against the ToS (unless the reason why you leech is so you can spam insults at the other players in the dungeon with you).

I suggest you contact Support and ask them the official reason for your ban and how long it will last.

Very unlikely, especially if it’s your first time getting banned.

On a side note, even though not a bannable offense, leeching is still bad.

Reason i “leech” is to avoid screwing rushers up. Don’t want to have them be at a dead end and me run into them with mobs behind me.

This is the only relevant thing I could find in their TOS as to why you ‘could’ be banned for leeching.

IMO I highly doubt that would be the reason unless you infringed upon one of the other bullet points.

I got banned once for offensive language, only for a weak tho

#Welcome to the forums, @Finpaska!

##Have a :cookie:!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.