Banned for no reason?

I got on today and it showed that I was banned. I have no idea why, as I don’t hack or do RWT or exploit or dupe or any of that other crap. Deca hasn’t responded to my support ticket yet but I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue?

Thanks

I’m pretty sure Afro got this same problem and he didn’t do anything.
Deca just organized his vaults so… Maybe they are doing the same thing?

Afro account shares

Oh I did not know that.

Is this a bannable offense? Or are you just suggesting that someone else did something on his account to warrant a ban?

@MEPHlSTO
That’s a ridiculous reason to ban someone imo. My friends and I share accounts all the time when we want to try something out or just mess with eachother for whatever reason, and I’m just finding out you can get banned for that?

account sharing is bannable as far as I know, although if it’s as lowkey as siblings sharing an account its not going to be something that people will report you for.

It’s bannable

Taken from Deca Terms of Service:
Prohibition on use of another Account: You may not use anyone else’s account or permit anyone else to use your Account for any reason, at any time.”

Ask support about it. We have no way to know why they banned you and we don’t really have any way to speed up the appeal process either.

Unfortunately, yes it is.

Probably saying something against the Terms of Service in public chat.

Probably saying something against the Terms of Service

Completely forgot about this. This could definitely be a reason. Kabam didn’t care at ALL what the playerbase was doing, so long as it didn’t hurt the game’s revenue in a significant manner. However, I guess DECA cares about this kind of stuff now.

Edit: Given thought, I do remember a time when Kabam would change player names and guild names if they were inappropriate, but I don’t know about banning people like DECA has done in the past with “JewElimination”

Yep my buddy just got banned he has no idea what he said.

Your buddy is in the same position as me? Banned for no reason? Because as far as I know, I haven’t violated ToS.

I still don’t know what this thread is supposed to achieve. Anyone can say they were banned unjustly since none of us have any way to verify such a claim.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.