Banned? For What?

So Yeah. I have no clue why i was banned. I hopped on to do some tombs at around 8 am. It had given me the error: This account has been banned. I dont know why to be honest. I know it wasnt for hacking because i have a youtube channel and i basically record everything i do. And i dont know when they will respond to my support ticket. But ive been banned 1 time before so i dont know whether its perm or a week can someone tell me? I was banned for only 3 days one time. For language tho. So please someone tell me how bans work and what might of happened to my account. I just got my ogmur too D:

Might be your reason?

Definitely perma, since you’ve been banned before.

;3 go ask support. How to contact Deca Games Support

I mean you obviously did something to make DECA ban you. It’s not like they do it for fun or anything. I mean at this point if you don’t know, then we certainly can’t be sure about anything.

If you want to see the possibilities, take a look at this:

You share a similar name to this guy here http://archive.is/qaEjP (IFBB) Huge piece of shit. Hacker and famebotter. Most of his guild is the same way too. Could just be a name mix up.

I know it wasnt for hacking because i have a youtube channel and i basically record everything i do

That’s not a good defense. There’s quite a few people who post videos regularly and hack while not recording. Sometimes they manage to slip up.

oooo another one of these threads. :wink:

you wut m8?

Doubtful, DECA is surely not gonna give out bans without checking the username first!

You might have gotten reported for for your language (again)?

If you haven’t been hacking, you could try to appeal your case but there are no guarantees.

Only you know what you may or may have done wrong, give it some thought before you ask questions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.