Bard is out NOW! [X.34.0.0]

Unity&Flash Patch Notes/PT/Animations [Patch X.33.1.0]
Are you ready for the new BARD class?

bard sux because i cant play him yet. also he takes me further frmo yellow star ;(

the fact its only on unity annoys me like what are they tryna do here? force us to play unity to want to play bard?? thats not right unless theres a reason they cant leave the bard on flash and unity

There’s a good reason why they’re abandoning flash, that’s for sure. Let’s just say this Unity exclusivity is part of the transition.

Anyone else can’t even connect on unity anymore?

Yeah as much as I love the unity client the dc makes me not want to even run it atm. Just been on flash. Oh i didn’t read that they just fixed it nice

Nvm Im still getting dc and back to flash we go

The queue thing is pretty cool, good job DECA

Change the default ability back to spacebar ao we dont have to control-click to tp

Thats what I got :p.

I think its a serversided problem.

After changing the default server via regedit the change server button worked again for me

oh okay, I will try that. I was starting to get worried my computer is just bad and I won’t be able to play the bard.

I don’t understand the point of it being an Exalt Launcher exclusive class (at least it seems to be). I personally don’t use the Exalt Launcher and use Adobe Flash Player instead because when I’m on the Exalt Launcher my movements are always delayed and it is laggy for me. I hope this is just a glitch or mistake because if i play Exalt Launcher for 2 minutes I will die on minimum 3 characters.

The purpose is clear.

They’re not spending any additional effort on flash at all.

It is not; DECA has made it clear that Bard will be Exalt-exclusive. There are a number of possible reasons for this, including (but not limited to) not wanting to make additional large changes to a platform which will no longer be used soon, and potentially to avoid a certain exploit that currently (to my knowledge) is only usable through Flash.

I’m hoping they actually fixed it this time; their last attempt wasn’t very effective.

Other than that, I look forward to playing the class!

Flash is laggy. I lag already when there’s a tshot bard playing with wavecrest. The parrots are cool, but they create massive lag.

Outside of UTs this class has one use, buff melees in lost halls. Pretty much dead useless besides that.

Bard seems to lag out my game whenever there are more than one bard using their ability

you should check the game settings.

Doot doot

Realm x Necrodancer mashup when