Basilisk is Recruiting [USE]

Edited 1/12/2019 with updated requirements as we finally have enough room for more recruits after some purges.

Basilisk Guild (USE)

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Basilisk

Basilisk is a casual guild of people that enjoy grinding realm and want to have a blast doing it. There is a heavy emphasis on activity in chat and discord in addition to ability in game, maintaining a casual environment. We assist each other by calling out events in realm, as well as running event dungeons very often. In addition, we regularly run dungeons as a guild and have a guild ppe running.

We are currently close to full so our requirements have been slightly heightened.

Requirements:

• 2 8/8s with at least 1 being a Melee
  • 4k alive fame
  • Tomb, Shatters, Lost Halls, Fungal, and Next experience (4/5)
    – Okay with and will private guild shatters, tombs, fungal caverns, and nests.
  • No cheaters
  • Discord is required

How to apply:

Feel free to message me on discord at Toast#6939. You can reply to this post if you have additional questions but discord is the fastest way for you to reach me.

Application for guild recruitment! 1) Yes I have 1 8/8 2)I used to run most of those endgames with guild so yes but not really fungal but can definitely adapt to it 3)never cheated, never will and 4)yeah I have discord

Bumping so thread doesn’t get locked. We are still recruiting but spots are filling up!

Bumping as we are now re-opened for recruitment.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.