Be good to people, and good will come to you

So I was in a lab, and there were these 2 people there, one was a ppe pally, and the other was a lvl 5 knight. So the pally was calling for help in glands and I tped and killed the ghost gods there and the flying brains. A lab dropped and me, the paladin, and the knight went in. Then, I finally noticed their gear and decided to rush on my archer, and I cleared at the same time to help them get to 2nd boss for their ppe. I ended up getting 0 from the first boss, but the pally gave me a free wis :smiley: So then we did the 2nd boss and I got a def and a T9 sword, so I gave it to the knight.

After that, there was a sphinx in realm, and I got a jugg from it :smiley:

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
Why not be nice to someone?

Weird how that works.
I got both of my bulwarks while helping newer players level up, and a QoT while helping my brother farm for one. He never got one.

Hurrah for Karma!!!

Now maybe i should trybeing nice to peopleWithout asking for stuff in return…

(I rushed a pcave for 15 Life)

lol really?

Yeah I once helped a 2 star wiz lvl up in glands and we were both just tpijg to each other and stuff and while I asked him to tp to enjoy the experience of an Ava…i got tablet😃

No

Nice, I just got esben skull and duo cleared the whole thing with some sorcerer while everyone sat back on the leech pad @Brunear knows the struggle

Yes I do, Why didn’t you give them a nice and healthy drag?

Lol, I was feeling a bit nice today

Well Star, congrats! I know the pain some people feel when they are searching for a jugg. Well, personally, I would feed it, but it’s yours, do whatever you please with it!

don’t you DARE make a warrior and max, otherwise you will regret it. Keep the jugg as a trophy, don’t put it on a target of DreadDrake

I’m gonna make the sexist warrior ever :wink:

Imo, this is the sexist warrior set

EW GROSS WHY ISN’T THAT AN FDBA?

disgusting, you make me sick. kid thinks he needs 150 def smh.

In my opinion

I don’t know what this means

10 + 25 + 30 = 65
65 * 2 = 130

sorry but that doesnt equal.

How doesn’t it?

10 + 25 + 30 =/= 65*2 = 130

u have to write it like this

2(10+25+30) = 65*2 = 130

Really? you knew what I meant though